Sign in to follow this  
notHacker

HELP

Posted (edited)

I was playing astral fable and using GameGuardian on my non-rooted phone with the help of VirtualXposed and the SpeedHack seems to be working fine.
I tried playing astral fable and using GameGuardian on my PC using NOX emulator but the speedhack is not working well

How can i fix this? I will really appreciate the fast response.

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.f032d38f43e5b576ce663873cc2fe105.png

Edited by notHacker

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Gui-BR-_-Pro
      Well, I'm having problems with Game Guardian since when I bought my phone, it is a Galaxy Note 3 with Root, my problem is that when I try to use SpeedHack it simply restarts my device. Sometimes with you and most of the time the attempt is a failure. I was wondering what should I do to solve this problem Help me please
    • By Lover1500
      Prompt part of my script is
      turn = ({'Curent turn', 'Turn how many you want'}, nil, nil)
      if turn == nil then return end
      That's it.If the user clicks cancel or outsides, the script will return to main where the script starts.
      But when the user clicks the 'OK' box without putting any in prompt, I got error like in the second picture.
      How can solve that problem? I still dont know.
      I want it to return to starting script, not error.
      Help me please!

• By Xanelunix
      Hi, i need some help with hacking gladiator heroes.
      I know how to hack, but I cant even log in to the game. I am using parallel space, have copied gg (yes its done correctly) and the game.
      But when i try to start the game it wants to log in to google play and it gets stuck on screen saying "need to update google play" or something like that even if i have the newest version.
      I cant turn wifi off the first time im launching game so i need some help please, I dont know how to repair it.
      Thanks if someone respond.
    • By Pandorium
      Hello, i need put 2 velocity different in game.. need helpp
    • By MAARS
      I am writing my mega script but I stuck here cause I can't find the current error on the script please help me I want to continue
      🔥 MAARS Op.lua