Golf Rival cheat guide

stsa84

Here’s a guide I put together to change some variables in Golf Rival. Be warned, these things may lead to a ban on your account. It seems you’re much more likely to get banned if you make very obvious changes, such as having all your Legendary clubs at level 8 even though you’ve only played 100 games, or being able to easily drive the green on a 600 yard hole with a level 1 club. Making small changes, such as leveling all your Legendary clubs up one level, seems “safer”. I've currently been playing for over a month on an account in which I've only made small changes, without being banned. On the other hand, I've had an account banned within a few days, when I maxed out Legendary cards on a brand new account.

A few miscellaneous details:

- This is a server side game. I have not found a way to change gold or gems, but you can modify all the club stats.

- All the values of interest in this game are stored as “Double” values, as opposed to “Dword”

- In my experience, all the values of interest are stored within the memory range of 60,000,000 to 80,000,000. Changing your search parameters to only “Double” values within this range will significantly shorten your search times

- These changes do not ‘stick’. They need to be done each time you start the game, but then they will remain until the game closes. I've saved my searches, and on loading the game, can change all my starting cards and be ready to play in a minute or so.

- When the game is started up, the club values are stored in the memory just as they appear on your screen. Once you play a game, all of the club stat values change in the memory, and you will likely not be able to find them with a search.  So basically, search for and change values when first opening up the game.

- Do not ‘freeze’ values that you change. As I mentioned above, club stat values change in the memory once you play a game. If you change a club stat and freeze it, the game will crash during your first match. Change the value, leave the ‘freeze’ box unchecked, and it will work fine

1.       Change club stats directly

Club stats are grouped close together in the memory.  Stats are stored in this order: Power, Accuracy, Guide Line, Side Spin, Top&Back Spin. 

As an example, the starting Neon Light club has Power 195, Accuracy 0, Top/Back Spin 0, Side Spin 0, Guide line 2. After changing the search type to “Double” and the memory range to 60,000,000 – 80,000,000, you would search for 195;0;2;0;0::95, where 95 is the limit of how far apart in the memory Game Guardian will search for these grouped values.

The results will be narrower when searching for clubs that have non-zero values for stats. In the above example, the search finds the 5 values we’re interested in, plus a few other zero values within our selected memory range, which we’re not interested in.  If the search only finds the 5 values you entered, simply edit those to whatever you want. If it finds more than 5 values, we need to find which of them are the ones we’re interested in. Click on the value of the club power and select “GOTO”. At the top right of the screen, tap to the left of the ‘refresh’ symbol, and check/uncheck the boxes so that only “E: Double” is selected. Each value we’re interested in is 6 memory spaces away from each other, in order. You’ll see the value for Power. 6 lines down will be Accuracy, 6 lines further will be Guide Line, then Side Spin, then Top&Back Spin. Change whatever you want.

This method will only change club values, not club level. Nobody can see what values you change your club stats to, but they will notice if you’re driving the green in one with a Level 1 Neon Light driver. If you do change club values, I’d suggest small changes.

2.       Change club level

Club level is stored in a different area of the memory than club stats. We can find and change a club’s level however, because it too is stored in the memory in close proximity to other values we can search for.

Here’s the order of stored values we’re interested in here: Club Level, Number of Cards, Card Slot, and Card Number.

Club Level = the club’s level, 1 through whatever
Number of Cards = the displayed number of cards you have of that specific club
Card Slot = if a card resides in the left-sided slot of your selected clubs, this values is 1. If it is on the right, the value is 2
Card number = every card has a specific number that identifies that card

Some card numbers:
Neon Lights = 7
Black Bear = 13
Helm = 19
Wire = 28
Sky Wheel = 33
Stream = 23
Dragon = 36
Wolf Driver = 101
Wolf Wood = 102
Wolf Iron = 103
Wolf Wedge = 105
Wolf Sand Wedge = 106
Bat Wings = 37
Peac**** = 39
Cardinal = 38
Shuttle = 40
Bone Claw = 42

If I had a Bat Wings driver at level 3, and had 4 cards for it, and it was in the left-handed driver slot, I would search for 3;4;1;37::73.  The only value we care about here is the ‘3’. Change it to ‘8’, and you’ve now got a Bat Wings Level 8, with the appropriate club stats. 

Be careful with this as well, as I mentioned above. It would be obvious that something was not right if all your Legendaries were at Level 8 and you only had a few hundred games played. It would be safer to just bump up your card levels by 1 or 2 instead of maxing them out.

FYI, Common cards max out at level 15, Rare at 13, Epic at 11, Legendary at 8, and Wolf at 21.

3.       Perfect Shot

This one’s pretty simple. A long press on the Game Guardian icon will allow you to change in-game speed.  After you line up your shot, slow the speed down to 0.1 or 0.2x, drag the ball back, release for an easy perfect shot even if you’re hitting max power out of the rough, and then change the speed back up to normal. Your opponent will just see the shot meter going, normal speed, back and forth for how many real-time seconds you are holding it back. They don’t see things slowed down, as they appear on your screen.

4.       Using a club you don’t own yet

Similar technique to changing a club level.  Search for a club you are using, as shown in #2 above. For example, for a Neon Light at Level 1, that you have 3 cards for, that is in the left-hand slot in your bag, you would search for 1;3;1;7::73.  Changing the first ‘1’ would change the level of the Neon Light club, but changing the ‘7’ would change the identity of the card itself.  For example, if you change the first ‘1’ to ‘8’, and then change the ‘7’ to ‘37’, you will now be using a Level 8 Bat Wings card.  You will not see any change on your screen, but jump into a game and you’ll have a Level 8 Bat Wings. On a side note, the game will show you using a Bat Wings 8, but if you click on the club to change spin, on that screen it will still show as the old card that it was (Neon Lights or whatever).  Your opponent will not see this…it will look to them, on every screen, as whatever card and level you changed it to. And your club will behave as the club and level you changed it to.

Have fun with it!

Archived