Jump to content
El_dorado

HOMESCAPES

Recommended Posts

HOMESCAPES


Thanks to @zam535582

✅  Menu

- Unlimited Coins

- Unlimited Moves

- Speedhack 

➖➖➖Upcoming features➖➖➖

- Unlimited Stars

✅  Enjoy and give a five-star rating before download 😎 

Drop your comments if there's any problem with the script 

✅ Watch the Video on my YouTube channel and Pls Subscribe "Game Lovers Villa"


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice .. thank you for sharing this .. i hope you update the script with stars hack soon ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the compliment. I'll be working on new features soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like seriously. The script is worth it. Nice work El_dorado

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks friend.. But i got banned in my previous coins hack.. I can play the game but i can't do any team activities or features 

Screenshot_20200524-194719.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Wisteria said:

Thanks friend.. But i got banned in my previous coins hack.. I can play the game but i can't do any team activities or features 

Screenshot_20200524-194719.png

Yeah. That's why I've limited the coin value in the script. And it can even be regulated. Ban risk can be avoided if the users abide by the instructions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, El_dorado said:

Yeah. That's why I've limited the coin value in the script. And it can even be regulated. Ban risk can be avoided if the users abide by the instructions

Okay sir.. I will try it again now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, MumunDan said:

Game force close, when i use hack coin

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. I'll try working on an improvement. But when you went back to the game, did find the coin hacked already? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, El_dorado said:

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. I'll try working on an improvement. But when you went back to the game, did find the coin hacked already? 

No, gold always same

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i did some several test just now.

and between several game restart.

work just fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MumunDan said:

No, gold always same

I really can't say about that. It should work bro. Don't worry I'll keep working on an improvement 

[added 1 minute later]

Also you can still get more coins with the "unlimited moves" cheat. Try using that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2020 at 9:03 PM, El_dorado said:

I really can't say about that. It should work bro. Don't worry I'll keep working on an improvement 

[added 1 minute later]

Also you can still get more coins with the "unlimited moves" cheat. Try using that

Yah, unlimited moves" work thks.. but, i have problem, why my account cant join the team? Gold no work for join the team?

Sorry, my english so fcking bad 😞

Edited by MumunDan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've the solution.. Just thinking if your account is flagged as cheat 🤔 🤔 🤔 

[added 2 minutes later]
1 hour ago, MumunDan said:

Yah, unlimited moves" work thks.. but, i have problem, why my account cant join the team? Gold no work for join the team?

Sorry, my english so fcking bad 😞

I have the solution bro, just thinking if your account is flagged as cheat.. Send the screenshot of your problem 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Wisteria said:

I've the solution.. Just thinking if your account is flagged as cheat 🤔 🤔 🤔 

[added 2 minutes later]

I have the solution bro, just thinking if your account is flagged as cheat.. Send the screenshot of your problem 

That, i cant join team

Screenshot_20200613-222928.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...