About me

GameCrasher

My name is Alan Gomez, a dude, when I was in 4th grade I started downloading modded apk files and getting free games. Nowadays I know how to code gg, C, C#, Python, Html and some Java, Im in 9th grade, I also really enjoy rapping and trap. Im not really a social guy, but the gg community is like a new family that I love talking to and be around, Ive had a yt channel begore called Natural Modder but I deleted it. If you got any questions, ask away in the comments.😄😄

Bro first welcome to community or Family :) 

i have a simple question

Can u tell me the game guardian have memory ranges like c++ java and there is also a anonymous memory range.

so can u tell me Use of it...?

22 hours ago, ISHANT said:

Bro first welcome to community or Family 🙂

i have a simple question

Can u tell me the game guardian have memory ranges like c++ java and there is also a anonymous memory range.

so can u tell me Use of it...?

Each memory range is literally a memory range, anything based on c++ or java will be c++ or java, c++ is based on the workings of the game and java is based on the making of the game.

Archived