Is there a way to add an ip tracker to scripts?

GameCrasher

Question

7 answers to this question

IP Address changed everytime when rebooting router. This is not good way to track who had bought and who didn't. If you allowed an IP address to access the script, then they reboot their router, you have to re-allowed their new IP address again.

1 hour ago, ItsSC said:

IP Address changed everytime when rebooting router. This is not good way to track who had bought and who didn't. If you allowed an IP address to access the script, then they reboot their router, you have to re-allowed their new IP address again.

What if, I somehow created a way that doesnt check if their ip adress is allowed but checks if their ip adress is saved?

You have to tell the script to pull something from your website.

And save something in each script, to match whatever on your website.

But honestly, selling a script is horrible.......but whatever.

12 hours ago, GameCrasher said:

What if, I somehow created a way that doesnt check if their ip adress is allowed but checks if their ip adress is saved?

Idk anything about scripting or security and this might sound stupid. But maybe this will help. 

Some ppl use a log in system so only the buyers can acces the script or the VIP stuff.

4 hours ago, SAGEPAPI said:

Idk anything about scripting or security and this might sound stupid. But maybe this will help. 

Some ppl use a log in system so only the buyers can acces the script or the VIP stuff.

That goes back to my older post now, how do I create a login system that connects to websites.

Archived