callmedenver

After seeing that many of the people who tried out my hack at 

Standoff 2 skin hack by denver (#2b381pw2)

didn't know how to bypass the anticheat i made this mini tutorial

1. Have virtual xposed installed

2. Have these modules installed:

a. fakeGapps-by microG, creates a fake app signature

b. Kit SO2 hider-by autoskillz/ruit, even tho it was made to hide the autoskillz hack it also hides other programs such as game guardian

c. Kitten hider-by autoskillz/ruit, Works like the module mentioned above but it hides the virtual space and removes the rpxexception error

If it doesn't work let me know

9 hours ago, Terroroo12 said:

Hi, can you put links because i can't find the modules b and c on xposed and also when i launch standoff 2 the google authentification failes, can you help me please ?

Modules b and c can be found at forum.autoskills.net however if you have problems installing the modules I suggest you to download the preinstalled virtual xposed file that has everything installed on it -->http://www.mediafire.com/file/a1gnk0t8sdhloft/Virualka.apk/file

Also you can't login with your Google account, better use Facebook

Hope this helps

11 hours ago, callmedenver said:

Modules b and c can be found at forum.autoskills.net however if you have problems installing the modules I suggest you to download the preinstalled virtual xposed file that has everything installed on it -->http://www.mediafire.com/file/a1gnk0t8sdhloft/Virualka.apk/file

Also you can't login with your Google account, better use Facebook

Hope this helps

Hi, thank you for the link i installed it. But I have a problem when i use the FaceBook authentification in the game it say error, try again and i can't do anything can you help me please ? Also when i launch Kitten Ware, it say couldn't find any suported game installed. Is it normal or not ? Thank for your reply

On 5/23/2020 at 8:03 PM, callmedenver said:

After seeing that many of the people who tried out my hack at 

Standoff 2 skin hack by denver (#2b381pw2)

didn't know how to bypass the anticheat i made this mini tutorial

1. Have virtual xposed installed

2. Have these modules installed:

a. fakeGapps-by microG, creates a fake app signature

b. Kit SO2 hider-by autoskillz/ruit, even tho it was made to hide the autoskillz hack it also hides other programs such as game guardian

c. Kitten hider-by autoskillz/ruit, Works like the module mentioned above but it hides the virtual space and removes the rpxexception error

If it doesn't work let me know

But standoff 2 detects the virtual space even with the hider installed, shows the virtual space detection error is there a way to fix/bypass that error, thanks. 

9 hours ago, Terroroo12 said:

Hi, thank you for the link i installed it. But I have a problem when i use the FaceBook authentification in the game it say error, try again and i can't do anything can you help me please ? Also when i launch Kitten Ware, it say couldn't find any suported game installed. Is it normal or not ? Thank for your reply

The kittenware won't work since it's an unsupported version. The reason it doesn't work may be that you have the Facebook app installed. If you do uninstall it. Also remember to enable modules before playing

5 hours ago, Nigber said:

But standoff 2 detects the virtual space even with the hider installed, shows the virtual space detection error is there a way to fix/bypass that error, thanks. 

What type of error do you get? Did u enable the modules before playing?

10 hours ago, callmedenver said:

What type of error do you get? Did u enable the modules before playing?

Yep i did enable the fakeg apps and hider modules, and the error comes up exactly after logging in and loading player profile text, pops up an error saying You cannot run the game in a virtual space.. 

If you don't mind u'd like to know how you play the game from virtual xposed, what things u do before entering and what things need to be done. Thanks. 

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...