Homescapes lua script

Jayceline

12 hours ago, El_dorado said:

Go to the download section and get it there or use the search button.

Thank you sir... But please is asking me for passkey.. 

1 hour ago, Enyby said:

Just retype long mess with letters showed above text input field.

Thank you Sir..... 

Please I've been repeating it yet it kept saying Incorrect Passkey.. Or is that not the key? . Its total of 49 characters and numbers or so, which changes after i retype it inside the box.. Please check the screenshot to confirm sir.. 

IMG-20200523-WA0001.jpg

• Administrators

Yep. This trash you need input. Case matters. Also do not mess with similar looking symbols. Like: I l 1

All hate you can address author of script and this ridiculuos solution for IDK what.

7 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Yep. This trash you need input. Case matters. Also do not mess with similar looking symbols. Like: I l 1

All hate you can address author of script and this ridiculuos solution for IDK what.

Am a bit confused about this Sir.. 

👇 👇 👇 

(All hate you can address author of script and this ridiculuos solution for IDK what.) 

I think am dumb to understand that sir 🙄 can you make me understand. THANKS FOR UR TIME. 

23 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Please sir the Activation Key. Does not still work always saying Incorrect and I've repeatedly retype the fresh ones it GENERATES.. . Yet they kept saying Incorrect Activation key.. Is there another Homescapes script i can use?? THANKS ONCE AGAIN SIR.