Demonyo

Virtual space error

Ive installed monster hunter stories and radiation city and works well in my phone, but then i played it on any virtual space theres always this error saying downloading resources or it just straight out black then quitting. Help please

1 hour ago, Emarkx said:

How is this game guardian related?

Cause im using virtual space from this site? Cause all of non rooted user use virtual space from this site, and im asking for their experience?

3 hours ago, Demonyo said:

Cause im using virtual space from this site? Cause all of non rooted user use virtual space from this site, and im asking for their experience?

It depends on the virtual Space you're using though. And if it requires downloading new resources, that shouldn't be a problem, Just do that. 

14 hours ago, Demonyo said:

Ive installed monster hunter stories and radiation city and works well in my phone, but then i played it on any virtual space theres always this error saying downloading resources or it just straight out black then quitting. Help please

if the game uses for example .obb you  need to put in virtual app because the .obb in android /obb not work in  irtual spaces out i think