Asphalt 8 Airborne: please help me figure this out

Prime16

Question

I am struggling with doing anything related to changing values to currencies or how to obtain them please help I started this a few days ago but have not gotten very far.

i would like to change some currencies such as credits, tokens, and fusion coins.

also couldn’t get lucky patcher you work for iap but that is consistent across most online based games that I have tried. 

I have asphalt and everything on my tablet and I am working the site on my iPhone. 

2 answers to this question

Bro, this asphalt 8: airborne you're talking about might be server-sided. Also, gameloft games seem difficult to hack unless you have expertise that are willing to help. If you can't find solution to this, I'll recommend downloading modded app from Google 

Ok thanks for letting me know I will try and get a modded version off of google but it just updated so I don’t know whether or not they will be up to date yet but there can always be surprises within the internet😁

Archived