Real Racing 3 (9.8.4) Car Hack

MarioRossi93i

23 hours ago, MarioRossi93i said:

Are you the famous zalafi in RR3? However, script still working with old, full updated, cars, but newest have different updates system(driver Level, pe points, etc) . To work script needs full updated cars... tested yesterday. 

To find values manually you have to search float values for acceleration , braking and grip without he Vp added by updating driver level

Yes I Am.

Thank you for your attention I'll try again later.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/24/2020 at 1:59 AM, frederic82 said:

Tried rr3_car_hack.v2.0.bin.lua. Never finds anything on rr3 9.0.1.

Update: Actually, it works. The brake distance is expressed in meter in the game. One just have to convert it to feet with google or else. Then the script can find something. One just can not change the speed.

This is weird that even changing the language/region in android settings as english/usa doesn’t change the brake distance unit in the game, just the speed in mph.

18 hours ago, frederic82 said:

Update: Actually, it works. The brake distance is expressed in meter in the game. One just have to convert it to feet with google or else. Then the script can find something. One just can not change the speed.

This is weird that even changing the language/region in android settings as english/usa doesn’t change the brake distance unit in the game, just the speed in mph.

In Real Racing 3 tap on the Gear button at the bottom left corner of the screen, to open up the Settings menu.
From here, tap the Screen button, switch between KM/H (metric) and MPH (imperial).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...