Unable to see the floating icon after launching a Game

Hydrakatastros

Question

Hello Team,

After launching the GG I can see the menu, I can open and search values for any apps and not games. When I open any game the Icon just disappears after the game is launched.i can't even launch it from notification panel. I performed a fresh installation and I am using root. All other root apps work fine so its not with root. Attaching the Log cat from GG

GG_logcat_r96.1_16062_10_29.log

5 answers to this question

I have tried changing the type of floating icons. Unsure what optimization you are referring to cause I have set any

[added 3 minutes later]

Hey Thanks... I think I got what was happening.. if the game is added to the armoury crate of the device this issue is happening ,but once I remove from it... the issue is solved... you can close this thread... Thanks

• Administrators

On some firmware exists optimization: hide any floating windows if full screen app in foreground. Maybe it is your case. Usually it can be disable somewhere in options. Maybe named as gamed mode or something similar.

Archived