devide and variables

Haitiaan

Question

i ceep getting error when i try to divide the results, were im going wrong?

search1= 30
x = x/3
gg.searchNumber(search1, gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
a = gg.getResults(8000)
gg.addListItems(a)
gg.editAll(x, gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.clearResults()

1 hour ago, ItsSC said:

a= 30 
b = b - 300 
Question, what is b?

Exam: You have 3 apple and 1 pineapple. Question, how many kgs is the chicken?

Great help.

[added 4 minutes later]

Son: How do i fish?

Father: Throws a stick at his son, you figure out son.

Son: ...

--

Your kind is very depressing, your ego is running very high so you like to see people struggeling with there problems.

Don't reply on this post if you were never planning to give a solution beside "look it up"

???????????
Obviously I answered your question. You didn't declare the variable. So you get error. So I let you know why it output an error.

A= 20 
B = B + 30 , what is B? No one know. 
Unless 
B = 20 
B = B + 30 , then B is 50. 

5 hours ago, Haitiaan said:

Your kind is very depressing, your ego is running very high so you like to see people struggeling with there problems.

Don't reply on this post if you were never planning to give a solution beside "look it up"

It's same in this case. If I just give you answer, you will not know why you get an error. 

search1= 30

x = x/3

What is x? 

Also. You were asking where you wrong, I show you example why you wrong. You didn't ask for solution. Look back to your question and my reply. I show you where you wrong obviously. If you were attempt to get solution, then ask. "How to make this not output error".

Edited by ItsSC

Also, after you look at the example, you also don't know what is b. So you actually understand that's the error part. Even you a human don't understand, how a machine understand. Then you blame that I'm not giving you solution. Look. You didn't ask for solution, you just ask where is the error part. I point it out, you understand it yet blame at me.

18 hours ago, ItsSC said:

a= 30 
b = b - 300 
Question, what is b?

Exam: You have 3 apple and 1 pineapple. Question, how many kgs is the chicken?

😂 oh father lord, I can't stop laughing 

???????????
Obviously I answered your question. You didn't declare the variable. So you get error. So I let you know why it output an error.

A= 20 
B = B + 30 , what is B? No one know. 
Unless 
B = 20 
B = B + 30 , then B is 50. 

It's same in this case. If I just give you answer, you will not know why you get an error. 

search1= 30

x = x/3

What is x? 

Also. You were asking where you wrong, I show you example why you wrong. You didn't ask for solution. Look back to your question and my reply. I show you where you wrong obviously. If you were attempt to get solution, then ask. "How to make this not output error".

That is a excuse, you don't use any form of critical thinking.

Thats not how you provide support, you give a solution with a understandble explenation, not some half baked answer that is not a solution but like zam535582 saying a guessing game. i already knew were the error came from.

I said "i ceep getting error when i (DEVIDE) the results. i'm not sure if you readed and responded well with a guessing game.

[added 2 minutes later]

But if this is making your ego increase and make you feel good then no problem. you go on and ceep providing support like that and you gone have helped a lot of people.

Even you a human don't understand, how a machine understand. Then you blame that I'm not giving you solution. Look. You didn't ask for solution, you just ask where is the error part. I point it out, you understand it yet blame at me.

1. I doubt that you understand how a machine understand, your not understanding machine language, you understand high level language and closed "you" will get is perhaps Assemble(s)

2. You pointed out what is explained 10 times to me through the GG error, amd then give some half baked amswer with it, with evem the effort to try to make a fool out of someone who is requesting help.

3. Because of 2 you got Ego issue and it seems a lot here have that problem. Thats why i can't ask questions here because here you cant feel confident to ask a question with people like you around, you can't ask something without getting in to a guessing game with someone who is supposed to be helping atleast. And now i think about it i saw your name several times in this forum always having problems with someone, then you even had the balls to say somewere that your the best scripter on the forum or the best cheater(the topic got deleted), but don't put your attitude to me or anyone else.

4. To search something you must understand first, thats why i say a proper explenation:

Father: Gives his son a stick and explains him once how to use and prepare the stick.

Son: Knows and understand how to fish.

your not giving the fish, your teatching how to fish.

Screenshot_20200519-090259.jpg

Screenshot_20200519-090812.jpg

Edited by Haitiaan

Calm down. 

Look at your question again. "i ceep(keep) getting error when i try to divide the results, were im going wrong?"

So I pointed out where you get a error, if you think that example is criticizing you, then I have no words to say. 

2 hours ago, Haitiaan said:

1. I doubt that you understand how a machine understand, your not understanding machine language, you understand high level language and closed "you" will get is perhaps Assemble(s)

Let me answer you one by one. 

At the very first, I didn't said that I understand how a machine understand. I said you can't even understand the "VARIABLE" that is not clarify at first, how a machine understand it? That's the problem you getting error. I pointed out.

2. You pointed out what is explained 10 times to me through the GG error, amd then give some half baked amswer with it, with evem the effort to try to make a fool out of someone who is requesting help.

I said about you didn't declare the variable. I just hereby to give you clue, this is a forum, whoever can giving help or just giving clue, why I can't just give a clue instead of giving you a fish and you may stuck in next declaration.

3. Because of 2 you got Ego issue and it seems a lot here have that problem. Thats why i can't ask questions here because here you cant feel confident to ask a question with people like you around, you can't ask something without getting in to a guessing game with someone who is supposed to be helping atleast. And now i think about it i saw your name several times in this forum always having problems with someone, then you even had the balls to say somewere that your the best scripter on the forum or the best cheater(the topic got deleted), but don't put your attitude to me or anyone else.

I am the creator of the script, I have the right to take it down as if I want. There's no rules asking no "TAKE DOWN" any topic you holding. Maybe you are that kind to give people redistribute your script and everyone get it and remake their own one. Then that's your choice. As I said, my choice taking it down doesn't mean I am destroying the forum, instead I was increasing the CTR of the forum. If I can't take it down, why not @Enyby repost my script on the forum? Why he make a moderation action for me to hide the script? Again, that's my stuff, I have the right to take down it.

4. To search something you must understand first, thats why i say a proper explenation:

Father: Gives his son a stick and explains him once how to use and prepare the stick.

Son: Knows and understand how to fish.

your not giving the fish, your teatching how to fish.

As you said, I am not giving the fish, I am teaching how to fish. If you don't like the answer, ignore.

Screenshot_20200519-090259.jpg

Screenshot_20200519-090812.jpg

Get it right there, look at what they said. I admit that the first I was just being sarcastic, for the second there's someone asking for a thread to discuss. Then I just send the link, what's wrong? The thread is for LDOE discussion, so I giving the right link, is there a problem? It's like asking path and I giving the correct path, then you screenshot and criticize that I'm bullying others???

[added 1 minute later]

I didn't use any strong language at the very beginning. 

1 hour ago, ItsSC said:

Maybe you are so kind to see someone trample your nine month works and happy with it. 

Protect my script better (#3ulzkmwf)

I would not be happy since i experienced similar issues(guns of boom, rules of survival. . . pricks taking everything), well however i don`t bother protecting my scripts though so that's on me anyway, if someone managed to reverse engineer your script or decrypt it then that's on you and it can be argued as much as you want, at the end of the day the only one you will be arguing and blaming is your self.

Don't want it to get stolen = don't share it
Share it = deal with the risk

1 hour ago, ItsSC said:

I admit that the first I was just being sarcastic, for the second there's someone asking for a thread to discuss. Then I just send the link, what's wrong? The thread is for LDOE discussion, so I giving the right link, is there a problem?

[added 1 minute later]

I didn't use any strong language at the very beginning. 

Your being sarcastic, why? is there actually a necessarily motive for that, i call it being a prick.
While someone is looking for answers your gone start being sarcastic to them, how is this actually "helping" anyone, unless your motive there was not helping but you just like to reply on topic perhaps knowing the answer but again playing a guess name, even if you wanted him to reply with a new or more clear question, if his first question was already clear enough there is logically no need to come out with a half baked answer that was actually helping nobody and then later come of with some excuse like whats happening now.

That's what i mean with your ego, you don't give a clear answer anymore instead you play around with the people because you can tell your self that you already know the answer, sounds like the guy that want to keep all for himself and the rest out.

1 hour ago, ItsSC said:

As you said, I am not giving the fish, I am teaching how to fish. If you don't like the answer, ignore.

No, your throwing the stick. i knew what the error was. i never said i don't know what the error is, what i did not know is were i'm going wrong, what i mean with that is how i have to input it into a script CORRECTLY. but you start talking in a way that is very ego, let stand you putting that peace of script there.

1 hour ago, ItsSC said:

I am the creator of the script, I have the right to take it down as if I want. There's no rules asking no "TAKE DOWN" any topic you holding. Maybe you are that kind to give people redistribute your script and everyone get it and remake their own one. Then that's your choice. As I said, my choice taking it down doesn't mean I am destroying the forum, instead I was increasing the CTR of the forum. If I can't take it down, why not @Enyby repost my script on the forum? Why he make a moderation action for me to hide the script? Again, that's my stuff, I have the right to take down it.

non relevant towards this topic
just to much~

Edited by Haitiaan

16 minutes ago, Haitiaan said:

Don't want it to get stolen = don't share it
Share it = deal with the risk

That's why I take them down.

16 minutes ago, Haitiaan said:

Your being sarcastic, why? is there actually a necessarily motive for that, i call it being a prick.
While someone is looking for answers your gone start being sarcastic to them, how is this actually "helping" anyone, unless your motive there was not helping but you just like to reply on topic perhaps knowing the answer but again playing a guess name, even if you wanted him to reply with a new or more clear question, if his first question was already clear enough there is logically no need to come out with a half baked answer that was actually helping nobody and then later come of with some excuse like whats happening now.

That was not clear. So I ask what was he going to ask.

18 minutes ago, Haitiaan said:

No, your throwing the stick. i knew what the error was. i never said i don't know what the error is, what i did not know is were i'm going wrong, what i mean with that is how i have to input it into a script CORRECTLY. but you start talking in a way that is very ego, let stand you putting that peace of script there.

Again, I pointed that your error is not division. But you keep saying the error part is "division". So I give you the example and let you think yourself. 

Okay stop arguing. Short answer

x= 30
x = x/3

19 minutes ago, ItsSC said:

Okay stop arguing. Short answer

x= 30
x = x/3

Oke something we can agree on.

That won't help. X is supposed to be a nill value and separate whatever that is the result.

[added 1 minute later]
14 minutes ago, zam535582 said:

20200519_202029.thumb.jpg.5079cdb5205aebd36943af8a492c945a.jpg

x = nil value

me noob brain...finally got it.

indeed, its a nill.

it has to divide any results to 3 because i'm gone use a group search and it would just be to much work to edit each value 1 by 1 through 3.

[added 4 minutes later]

each value is different so thats wy each value has to be seperated by 3 and in the other case it will divide its 30 by 3. thats why i made this topic.

1. divide the results of the group search by 3.

Each results by his own value.