Can anyone hack coins/gems for this online game? I can pay skrill/paypal

Swisfa

Bro i Just made a Video but it's size is much larger so i will tell u therotically, listen.

Example -

COIN VALUE -500

DIAMOND - 200

search known value in Dword 500;200  

Whatever result u get Just all edit to whichiever amount u want and play a ome game to exchange the value of coins.

And one more thing bro. No need to pay to any body here, we R just here to help each other. If u want to pay then Just donate to enby 🙂

Screenshot_2020-05-17-22-17-21-851_com.miui.videoplayer.png

7 hours ago, Swisfa said:

I'm looking for a coin or gems hack for tennis clash, i can pay paypal or skrill! 

Thanks.

how do you do that? Im question

6 hours ago, ISHANT said:

Bro i Just made a Video but it's size is much larger so i will tell u therotically, listen.

Example -

COIN VALUE -500

DIAMOND - 200

search known value in Dword 500;200  

Whatever result u get Just all edit to whichiever amount u want and play a ome game to exchange the value of coins.

And one more thing bro. No need to pay to any body here, we R just here to help each other. If u want to pay then Just donate to enby 🙂

Screenshot_2020-05-17-22-17-21-851_com.miui.videoplayer.png

Thanks bro for the reply, but i've already done that the coins and gems are shown but once i try to buy something the game restart and the coins are back to mormal!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Do you still want this. ? 

I don't want any money.  Donate to the GG developer or even better , buy something in the game you want hacked. 

Either way.  

If you are still interested let me know.  .

8 hours ago, sodaface said:

Do you still want this. ? 

I don't want any money.  Donate to the GG developer or even better , buy something in the game you want hacked. 

Either way.  

If you are still interested let me know.  .

Still interested!

On 7/13/2020 at 4:13 AM, Swisfa said:

Still interested!

Ok. 

So I had way more trouble with this than I first thought. 

And disclaimer....this doesn't work every time and I don't understand really why. 

But here is what I did.  

First you need to run GG in root (either proper root or root in the virtual space) 

If not , I found I got heaps of junk results. 

Again , I don't really understand.  

Start tennis clash , then restart without protection.  

Do a "auto" search for your coin value.

Play a match then search again for your coin value. 

You should have 3 results left.   So far so good.

Next , play a match and win. When the prize screen comes up , go back into GG and you'll see that your prize has already been added to your total.  Here , modify the Q value to what ever you like. 

Continue the game and you'll see your coin total has been changed.  But wait, that's not everything.  Now you'll need to make a purchase before you do anything else. This purchase will work , but it's likely after the purchase your total will reset to the original amount. 

One purchase is better than nothing , right. ?

I'm going through it more and trying to get it working 100% , but it's a pain. 👍🤫💛

Edited by sodaface
Spelling

9 hours ago, sodaface said:

Ok. 

So I had way more trouble with this than I first thought. 

And disclaimer....this doesn't work every time and I don't understand really why. 

But here is what I did.  

First you need to run GG in root (either proper root or root in the virtual space) 

If not , I found I got heaps of junk results. 

Again , I don't really understand.  

Start tennis clash , then restart without protection.  

Do a "auto" search for your coin value.

Play a match then search again for your coin value. 

You should have 3 results left.   So far so good.

Next , play a match and win. When the prize screen comes up , go back into GG and you'll see that your prize has already been added to your total.  Here , modify the Q value to what ever you like. 

Continue the game and you'll see your coin total has been changed.  But wait, that's not everything.  Now you'll need to make a purchase before you do anything else. This purchase will work , but it's likely after the purchase your total will reset to the original amount. 

One purchase is better than nothing , right. ?

I'm going through it more and trying to get it working 100% , but it's a pain. 👍🤫💛

Thank you so much for your detailed instructions.

I followed all your steps but every time i try to make a purchase the game restart and the values are back to normal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/8/2022 at 11:09 PM, Pleasedo said:

Hey! So anyone tried yet?

What's about it

Sorry.

I'm busy with another side project at the moment. 

I'll have another look when I can