Archero Script

This Script features ONE HIT KILL( MUST BE COMMON WEAPON LVL 1), UNLOCK ALL HEROS ( Watch this video to learn how: , Change Resources into Item, Hack Resources, Fast Attack,

, COINS HACK FOR ALL MAPS( Watch this video to learn how: 

On 5/19/2020 at 1:33 AM, vergil_crimson said:

Energy hack gives account warning and any gold or scroll or item you get in that run is not received...looks like energy cant be hacked anymore 😕

The energy and resources doesn't work anymore. All other works

On 5/16/2020 at 7:36 PM, Boss45 said:

Archero Script

This Script features ONE HIT KILL( MUST BE COMMON WEAPON LVL 1), UNLOCK ALL HEROS ( Watch this video to learn how: 

, COINS HACK FOR ALL MAPS( Watch this video to learn how: https://youtu.be/AgIz2VdPlOU

Hey i have rooted device and when i use the new script .. i hack my uncommon weapon yes it works but why it wont save? You said it become permanent but when i restart the game the only thing revert is the weapos to lvl1??? 

12 hours ago, Deadlox03 said:

Hey i have rooted device and when i use the new script .. i hack my uncommon weapon yes it works but why it wont save? You said it become permanent but when i restart the game the only thing revert is the weapos to lvl1??? 

U need to play a match with them to permanently keep Them

11 hours ago, Boss45 said:

U need to play a match with them to permanently keep Them

Nope it didn't work when i played a match and complete it and restart the app its still not permanent