Art of War Legions

hwoarangpro

Great ,😂 that's why I don't answer anyone here anymore.

Open expedition and see at bottom there's your reward and if u still don't get it. 

Use fuzzy search dword .

Signing off ... This is my last msg on this post

13 hours ago, google007 said:

Great ,😂 that's why I don't answer anyone here anymore.

Open expedition and see at bottom there's your reward and if u still don't get it. 

Use fuzzy search dword .

Signing off ... This is my last msg on this post

I didn't mean it in a bad way lol just frustrated cos I can't understand what you did. I appreciate the help tho. 

The thing is it that it is much easier to hack rewards..
So go into the expedition mode.
Look at all the rewards, look for them as a group search.

for example, you can search for 60;8000 (Dword) (last gem and gold rewards for stage 1)
then you can continue to filter with searches, or you can slightly change half of the numbers, close expedition mode, open it back again and see if anything`s changed. filter you list again.. repeat.. until you get one right address (dont forget to leave expedition mode and go back again too look for changes)

Once you have at least one right address (for a reward) you can look at the adress list  (long press, go to the adress option) and find the others.
Once you got the addresses you can change the reward value (and the reward itself, changing the address right above the quantity)
(I tried a few values and got this: 1=gold; 2=gems; 60=card; 30=chest; 25=golden chest; 40=golden key; 41=silver key; 61=card pack; 62=hero card)

then play and get the rewards

Untitled.png

On 6/28/2020 at 11:57 PM, MagikMurlok said:

Indeed thank you. That made sense now and I could do it 🙂

has anyone figured out how to hack hunting medals? I tried a similar approach but couldn't get anywhere. 

that exchange is online, so you probably can't hack it that easily.

I don't know why you would need that if you already have infinite gems tho

• 1 month later...
On 6/22/2020 at 1:00 AM, RegularUser said:

for example, you can search for 60;8000 (Dword) (last gem and gold rewards for stage 1)
then you can continue to filter with searches, or you can slightly change half of the numbers, close expedition mode, open it back again and see if anything`s changed. filter you list again.. repeat.. until you get one right address (dont forget to leave expedition mode and go back again too look for changes)

Once you have at least one right address (for a reward) you can look at the adress list  (long press, go to the adress option) and find the others.
Once you got the addresses you can change the reward value (and the reward itself, changing the address right above the quantity)
(I tried a few values and got this: 1=gold; 2=gems; 60=card; 30=chest; 25=golden chest; 40=golden key; 41=silver key; 61=card pack; 62=hero card)

Untitled.png

I'm pretty noob and new on this doplease forgive me.

I managed to do the first step (finding and changing the reward numbers) but don't understand what u mean by the second part (after I long press it, and go to the adress, not sure what to look or what to do with the long list that I found (or waht you refred to by 1-gold and such.

Would thank u alot if u can explain it more for me please.

8 hours ago, IsraeliSoldierX said:

I'm pretty noob and new on this doplease forgive me.

I managed to do the first step (finding and changing the reward numbers) but don't understand what u mean by the second part (after I long press it, and go to the adress, not sure what to look or what to do with the long list that I found (or waht you refred to by 1-gold and such.

Would thank u alot if u can explain it more for me please.

after you found the adress from a reward, you can change its value, right?
long press and then go to the address list, you'll see the same adress/value you just edited, and right next to it (in my case the one above)  you'll see this other integer number (followed by a "D") which is the code for the reward type.
if the reward you got is gold, there is going to be a "1D" right there. 2 for gems, etc etc
so you can change it to  "2"  and get gems instead of anything else..
remember to reopen expedition mode to check any changes

probably you cant get cards this way, but it works for tickets, chests, gems and things like that
So get your million gems before playing with weird rewards

8 hours ago, RegularUser said:

after you found the adress from a reward, you can change its value, right?
long press and then go to the address list, you'll see the same adress/value you just edited, and right next to it (in my case the one above)  you'll see this other integer number (followed by a "D") which is the code for the reward type.
if the reward you got is gold, there is going to be a "1D" right there. 2 for gems, etc etc
so you can change it to  "2"  and get gems instead of anything else..
remember to reopen expedition mode to check any changes

probably you cant get cards this way, but it works for tickets, chests, gems and things like that
So get your million gems before playing with weird rewards

Hey, thanks.
Ho, so it means that I can use the same value for diffrent prizes. ok, tnx.

The thing is that I managed to change the value, but when I take it, I don't get the one I changed, but the original.
(For example, if the original was 30 dimonds and I changed it to 1000, when I take it, I get only 30 dimonds).

Also, I managed to change the gold as they wrote above (during match), but this is limited to 18K only, if I pass this limit, I will get zero gold.

On 6/22/2020 at 3:30 AM, RegularUser said:

Untitled.png

Hi, Thank you for your detailed explanation. I got the rewards updated as mentioned by you. But when we click on the same, the old value only gets rewarded to us. Can you help on what may be going wrong. by the way I am not using the offline version as that is now obsolete. The new updated android version is 3.2.4.

• 5 months later...
On 6/22/2020 at 3:30 AM, RegularUser said:

Untitled.png

is this still working?

• 11 months later...

?Tried to group search in head hunt or just single search for the reward but after my 3rd search all the search results gone and I had an empty search result window. It's still possible to hack ? Also can that be detected by the game creators ?