Art of War Legions

hwoarangpro

Ok so this is Offline(not server sided) game that im trying to hack using GG for at least 4 days....i found out how i can hack Coins by accidant and i hacked it and everything good. But i cant find out how to hack Gems what ever i try it just does not work...i also try to disable internet and try to hack it that way with every possible search but i simply cant find the way to hack gems, I figure out that you cant change nothing in game if it's static number, like lets say you have 500 Coins and 50 Gems you cant scan for it at all if yo uspend some and rescan, no .... the way i found out that coins are hackable it's while fighting, And just Search for Number that is shown on the screen after every kill. But i cant find how to do t for gems too...It's god d*** offline game, If some1 got an idea how to do it please help me. 

No1 Still that can give it a try ? I was trying with Different Numbers like lets say i got 50 gems so i looked for 5.0 , 0.5,0.50, 50.0, 500, also i try to use "encrypted" but still nothing. HOpe that soon some1 will give it a try and manage to Hack Gems. 

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, google007 said:

Seems pretty easy🙄🤔

Use fuzzy search

Screenshot_20200614-201757925.jpg

Tried using fuzzy searching, after 20 mins of doing it I still ended up with 500 million results. Can you say what type of address it was? 

On 6/13/2020 at 7:45 AM, GamerGuy90 said:

Can you share what value you manipulated?

He said in his post, the value you get while fighting. 

5 hours ago, MagikMurlok said:

Tried using fuzzy searching, after 20 mins of doing it I still ended up with 500 million results. Can you say what type of address it was? 

He said in his post, the value you get while fighting. 

After fuzzy search ,I tried hacking more 

And find that this is even easier no need of any fuzzy 😂, just use group search on expedition

[added 0 minutes later]

Screenshot_20200615-210422246.jpg

1 hour ago, google007 said:

And find that this is even easier no need of any fuzzy 😂, just use group search on expedition

[added 0 minutes later]

What do you mean? Group search what? Could you explain precisely please? ❤️

On 6/15/2020 at 6:08 PM, google007 said:

Search the value of coins and diamond rewards combined

I'm assuming you mean headhunt, not expedition? Cos expedition is only giving me coins on winning. And I tried doing group search for the coin and diamond rewards at the end of the battle, got 2 results for coins 3 results for diamonds, tried changing them all, then clicked except rewards, didnt change anything?

On 6/15/2020 at 4:34 PM, google007 said:

[added 0 minutes later]

1 hour ago, MagikMurlok said:

I'm assuming you mean headhunt, not expedition? Cos expedition is only giving me coins on winning. And I tried doing group search for the coin and diamond rewards at the end of the battle, got 2 results for coins 3 results for diamonds, tried changing them all, then clicked except rewards, didnt change anything?

Now u got bored and deleted game 😅.

But I mean expedition , u need to edit rewards before playing,

Search,edit , then go back to home then open expedition again ,if u saw your rewards edited then it's good ,but if not ,then u edited wrong value.

After editing rewards play levels unlock rewards and get them .

U have to do all this in one go cuz if your game restart then u have to start from beginning.

12 hours ago, google007 said:

Now u got bored and deleted game 😅.

But I mean expedition , u need to edit rewards before playing,

Search,edit , then go back to home then open expedition again ,if u saw your rewards edited then it's good ,but if not ,then u edited wrong value.

After editing rewards play levels unlock rewards and get them .

U have to do all this in one go cuz if your game restart then u have to start from beginning.

What values before playing? I can't see any? Especially none that change??

I'm starting to believe you can't actually do it. Cos you're being really vague, and half of what you saying doesn't exist. Either that or you're google translating from another language. Cos I'm so confused. Could you not do a detailed step by step for us? Cos like, expeditions dont have rewards on the menu.