Real Racing 3 (12.2.2) Race Mode

MarioRossi93i

On 2/16/2021 at 7:16 PM, MarioRossi93i said:

New version 9.2.0.3.2 released

Hello MarioRossi93i,

It works for me but the cars seems to stay frozen even if I don't select Freeze Mode, also even when I try to deselect it, it doesn't change, they stay frozen.

Is it the case for you guys?

Thanks

2 hours ago, readyplayer36 said:

Hello MarioRossi93i,

It works for me but the cars seems to stay frozen even if I don't select Freeze Mode, also even when I try to deselect it, it doesn't change, they stay frozen.

Is it the case for you guys?

Thanks

🤣

My bad, the race I was playing was strange but it was on purpose, all the cars were frozen, it's one of the stages in Trackday challenge, never seen that before. 🙂

Anyway, the script is working as it should. Sorry to doubt you. 🙂

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, readyplayer36 said:

HI,
With the new update the script is not working but the version 9.1.1.3.1 S is still working.

Can you upload elsewhere?, the file is not available in the original post...

Thanks in advance

4 hours ago, jcespi2005 said:

Tested on new RR3 9.3 but it's not working, no autopilot for me... What version of RR3 have you tested with this script?

Thanks

It works fine with the latest RR3 version. I've been using it for 2 days now. Make sure you use the one from this post:

https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/28614-real-racing-3-920-race-mode/?do=findComment&comment=114276

[added 3 minutes later]
On 2/16/2021 at 7:16 PM, MarioRossi93i said:

New version 9.2.0.3.2 released

Hello Mario,

Any chance for the update of the quick version? 🙂 the "S" one works, but it's hard to use it when you tasted the real deal 😄

Unless you'd like to finish development, then maybe you could just add the "Deactivate" functionality to the "S" version? 

49 minutes ago, CNOIEUSF said:

It works fine with the latest RR3 version. I've been using it for 2 days now. Make sure you use the one from this post:

https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/28614-real-racing-3-920-race-mode/?do=findComment&comment=114276

[added 3 minutes later]

Hello Mario,

Any chance for the update of the quick version? 🙂 the "S" one works, but it's hard to use it when you tasted the real deal 😄

Unless you'd like to finish development, then maybe you could just add the "Deactivate" functionality to the "S" version? 

Thanks for the tip, but the link for the file on the post

Real Racing 3 (9.2.0) Race Mode (#5i6s2u6n)

Isn't available...

Can you upload the file you're using?

Thanks