Real Racing 3 (12.2.2) Race Mode

MarioRossi93i

Great job, as always 💪

Too bad though, that in Endurance racing overtaking doesn't count when in ghost mode. Now that would really be the best way of farming 😇 The combination of autodrive, freeze and ghost mode would be perfect for Endurance races!

Nevertheless, just keep up the good work and thank you for making us, the users, happy 😊

On 12/29/2020 at 8:51 PM, BostjanZ said:

Great job, as always 💪

Too bad though, that in Endurance racing overtaking doesn't count when in ghost mode. Now that would really be the best way of farming 😇 The combination of autodrive, freeze and ghost mode would be perfect for Endurance races!

Nevertheless, just keep up the good work and thank you for making us, the users, happy 😊

You can use freeze and kick a** and let it run....

On 1/3/2021 at 3:00 PM, readyplayer36 said:

You can use freeze and kick a** and let it run....

Yes, thanks, have tried that, but the results were pretty poor. It takes the MP4-X about 6 min for a lap at Lemans, which isn't that good.

Now, with the help of another program (Sikulix) I've made a little script so it drives "normally and kick a**" for 45 sec and in "freeze mode" for 25 sec alternatively. That way it takes one lap in about 4 min, which is much better. I used this in 100% bonus day with an agent - result was aprox. 1.500km driven and 1.8M fame over night 😉 That's 3 level-ups at my level... Now Imagine, you could bring this time down to the basic time the autopilot needs to complete a lap - haven't tested that, but I guess it's about 2:40 or so....

On 1/4/2021 at 6:02 PM, BostjanZ said:

Yes, thanks, have tried that, but the results were pretty poor. It takes the MP4-X about 6 min for a lap at Lemans, which isn't that good.

Now, with the help of another program (Sikulix) I've made a little script so it drives "normally and kick a**" for 45 sec and in "freeze mode" for 25 sec alternatively. That way it takes one lap in about 4 min, which is much better. I used this in 100% bonus day with an agent - result was aprox. 1.500km driven and 1.8M fame over night 😉 That's 3 level-ups at my level... Now Imagine, you could bring this time down to the basic time the autopilot needs to complete a lap - haven't tested that, but I guess it's about 2:40 or so....

Yep, the car sometimes brake too much to try to avoid the others or to kick them slowly, so yes it takes time to finish a lap.

@MarioRossi93i, I noticed in Formula E, the battery of the car reaches 0% like 100m before the end of the race with the auto drive (so imagine for a race of 20 laps, you fail to end the race 🙂), I noticed this in New York track while in Berlin track it succeeds to reach the end of the race with almost 0% battery.

I don't how you manage to do the auto drive but maybe you can tweak it.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/18/2021 at 1:05 PM, MarioRossi93i said:

New verisions released:

and

9.1.1.3.1 S

Use 2nd if 1st doesn t work for you

rr3_race_mode.v9.1.1.3.1-S.bin.lua 2.94 kB · 41 downloads

Hello Mario,

As expected with the new update, the quick version ceased to work. The "S" version does. Would you have the time to update the quick version if possible? It is truly amazing 🙂