Real Racing 3 (12.2.2) Race Mode

MarioRossi93i

• 2 months later...
On 11/27/2021 at 3:29 AM, MarioRossi93i said:

New version 10.0.1.3.8 released!

All the best in New Year, Mario! Unfortunately with 10.2 the script stopped working again. Are you planning on releasing the updated version by any chance?

Cheers!

On 2/8/2022 at 9:40 PM, CNOIEUSF said:

All the best in New Year, Mario! Unfortunately with 10.2 the script stopped working again. Are you planning on releasing the updated version by any chance?

Cheers!

According to his message few weeks ago, he will no more support these scripts, he is out. So back to normal racing and your skills. 🙂

9 minutes ago, readyplayer36 said:

According to his message few weeks ago, he will no more support these scripts, he is out. So back to normal racing and your skills. 🙂

Ouch! I missed that apparently. Well it's a shame, but it was good while it lasted 😉

3 hours ago, BostjanZ said:

Just for the info if anybody needs it - the version "rr3_race_mode.v9.8.2.3.7.bin.lua" works in 10.2 🤪😎

Cheers 😁

That's great to hear. Which android version are you running? 32 or 64 bit? Doesn't work for me, but that might be due to 32-bit (I think).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I tried that and still get the same error. I even tried to download using different browser and still same. I also tried your other scripts for real racing 3, and none of them work for me.

I wonder if it's due to my phone being on android 12? I'm using the latest game guardian version 101.1.

Thanks!