Real Racing 3 (12.2.2) Race Mode

MarioRossi93i

lol its again me i think i will wait for update because a lot of resultat ( more than 3000 ) hard for me

12 minutes ago, MarioRossi93i said:

Screenshot_20210505-140625.jpg

Screenshot_20210505-142032_F1 VM.jpg

i need to remake an search value ?when i run the script my search will be to 0 and i try to restore value in save page but the game crased

2 hours ago, blocx said:

lol its again me i think i will wait for update because a lot of resultat ( more than 3000 ) hard for me

There is a menu command, top right scroll down to the bottom on my GG, that show you only the changed values.

hi happy to see u again can you take a screenshot i am realy lost i make exactly than mario say but maybe its me( i am just good to execute script ) or maybe i run in f1 player i do that i search 10101h i save the result in witch tab i modify in tab of search or tab of save ? beaucause im changed all value on the save but issue is never the same one time nothing change or game crashe thx bro

53 minutes ago, blocx said:

hi happy to see u again can you take a screenshot i am realy lost i make exactly than mario say but maybe its me( i am just good to execute script ) or maybe i run in f1 player i do that i search 10101h i save the result in witch tab i modify in tab of search or tab of save ? beaucause im changed all value on the save but issue is never the same one time nothing change or game crashe thx bro

I hope this help

shot1.jpg

shot2.jpg

shpt3.jpg

hi Berinjela yes it help me your method is very fast ( i find dword value 95.999 set to zero for stop car ) thanks a lot thanks mario too im limited to personal message a big thanks for you 2

1 hour ago, jcespi2005 said:

Doesn't work for me on rooted device

what version you use ?

[added 2 minutes later]
1 minute ago, blocx said:

what version you use ?

version of script ? ( work for me in virtual space )

• 1 month later...
On 5/6/2021 at 11:50 PM, MarioRossi93i said:

new version 9.4.0.3.3 released!

Morning, any chance to update the script to work with 9.5 version?

Older versions doesn't work on my rooted device...

Many thanks in advance