Errors and what to do?

FlamLEMON

Question

Hello! I downloaded Gameguardian then installed Virtual place, i could'nt clone gameguardian so i got a new app Virtualxposed

I tried cloning, nothing really much. And when i press gameguardian app and press "No root" i need to download an app like "Parallel, Virtualxposed,"

And other things. Tho i already downloaded one! I dont understand and im very young so that means i dont understand nothing. I tried asking others in a game were people use this app to hack. One uses virtualxposed so i downloaded. I asked questions why my app wasnt working they didnt know to. Can there atleast be a hacking app were you downloaded and thats it. Like for kids?

Spoiler

I accidently pressed this

Spoiler

And this sorry xd

2020_05_13_02_05_08.jpg

2020_05_13_02_04_54.jpg

2020_05_13_02_04_43.jpg

2020_05_13_02_04_28.jpg

2020_05_13_02_04_19.jpg

2020_05_13_02_03_47.jpg

1 answer to this question

Go download parallel space bro. It works perfectly. You can even download "For Parallel" apk, sir @Enyby has uploaded everything on this platform. Go to home, look for topic tagged "Apps" and go download ur stuffs there. 

Archived