Animal Restaurant: Updated Hack?

SpicyManTM

On 5/12/2020 at 6:15 PM, SpicyManTM said:

The hack for modifying currency previously posted on this site no longer works. Any ideas on how to modify currency in the more recent updates?

Here's the Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=droidhang.twgame.restaurant&hl=en_US

Any help would be appreciated!

its probably the same as it was before. Since i think its an offline game and you only want to modify the currencies, you might aswell just use Lucky Patcher. If that doesnt work try to find the values with dword. There are many tutorials on how to find and change these values. Just search

7 hours ago, ItsSC said:

I've tested and the hack is still working. 

Animal Restaurant (#dn7neeye)

Watch carefully what I did. 

Hey, thanks for your reply! I ended up getting it to work... I just didn't realize that I couldn't change text[n] to text[n+1] just by adding more digits. I didn't, however, manage to find a way to edit the cooldown times for promotions etc.

• 4 months later...
On 5/19/2020 at 6:53 PM, SpicyManTM said:

Hey, thanks for your reply! I ended up getting it to work... I just didn't realize that I couldn't change text[n] to text[n+1] just by adding more digits. I didn't, however, manage to find a way to edit the cooldown times for promotions etc.

Hey how did you get the hack to work ? I did the same as ItsSC video and managed to narrow down to 4 value but it won't change when I edited the value to 9999. 

Archived