Skylore hack

kabilGamer

On 5/12/2020 at 10:46 AM, kabilGamer said:

Hello,

I need help to hack skylore game

Its an early access game so am sure there's away to hack it somehow 

Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aigrind.skylore&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dskylore&pcampaignid=APPU_1_DGK6Xo2lMMyMlwSb7onYDg

What do you wanna hack?

3 hours ago, ExclamationPoint said:

What do you wanna hack?

Anything that can help advancing quickly like gold, player level or state, equipment. Anything will be helpful 

Thank you

16 minutes ago, kabilGamer said:

Anything that can help advancing quickly like gold, player level or state, equipment. Anything will be helpful 

Thank you

do you know the basics like finding values with GG and stuff. Gold can be hacked easily. Player level is a bit more difficult but also doable. State idk what you mean. And equipment.. ye there might be a way but idk how. 

16 hours ago, ExclamationPoint said:

do you know the basics like finding values with GG and stuff. Gold can be hacked easily. Player level is a bit more difficult but also doable. State idk what you mean. And equipment.. ye there might be a way but idk how. 

Yeah i know basics, but i dont think searching values and editing it will work because it's an online game so the gold and player level is server sided, i think she need some advance hacking like monster gold and xp drop and for the equipment maybe editing store equipment to better ones but with less gold.

1 hour ago, kabilGamer said:

Yeah i know basics, but i dont think searching values and editing it will work because it's an online game so the gold and player level is server sided, i think she need some advance hacking like monster gold and xp drop and for the equipment maybe editing store equipment to better ones but with less gold.

Isn't that server sided aswell. Like, Hacking equipment in online games isn't possible normally. Except for if the equipment isn't server sided. 

6 hours ago, ExclamationPoint said:

Isn't that server sided aswell. Like, Hacking equipment in online games isn't possible normally. Except for if the equipment isn't server sided. 

I didn't try to hack equipment bc i don't know how to get it's values so i don't know if it's server sided or not.

1 hour ago, kabilGamer said:

I didn't try to hack equipment bc i don't know how to get it's values so i don't know if it's server sided or not.

Over Fuzzy search but I guess it's server sided. You normally can't hack Coins, Equipment or XP in online games. Only stuff that is stored on the phone. I think it's not possible to hack the stuff you wanna hack. 

Archived