JewBisguik

I'm been trying to use Gg to hack sas4 but its hasnt been working.

For the last couple days I have been trying to use GG and parallel space to hack into sas4. Parallel Space has been working perfectly for me, but its GG that isntvworking somewhat(or it's the game). When I first downloaded P.S and G.G I used a in depth tutorial(I use a Samsung A20 btw) for 64bit version that works really well but when I went to Select sas4 in the floating menu to hack sas4, the game didn't show. Now since I knew how to actually use the whole deal, I tried a 32bit instead but sas4 didn't show either. Can anybody give me help or show me what to do? Pls and thx.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By TheMech
      I don't think I will be updating it anymore probably just do an a normal way for the skill points hack
      for skill points hack you can use the money hack note: You should have at least 5 skill points (not used).
    • By TheMech
      View File SAS4
      I don't think I will be updating it anymore probably just do an a normal way for the skill points hack
      for skill points hack you can use the money hack note: You should have at least 5 skill points (not used).
      Submitter TheMech Submitted 02/05/2020 Category LUA scripts  
    • By JSleezy
      Hey I posted this topic but spelt the name wrong. Anyone able to script this game for credits/strong boxes, black keys and premium boxes. Game hasn't been updated since 2016. 
      Any help would be amazing