last 6 months GG (Speedhack) in Nox and BS is USELESS

QwertyQwerty12345

Question

same games that i play on Bluestacks and Nox been 6+ months speedhack never works anymore. dunno wot happened to GG but all the time i get the x86 library problem - and like i sais SAME games that i used GG in BS for 3+ yrs now don't work with GG speedhack. something must have been done from GG side that killed it. as a matter of fact i tried otehr games i don't need GG speedhack on but know GG works now it doesn't work. same games on mobile fone work flawlessly!!! please fix

To elaborate more i think when GG unified GG for BLUESTACKS (not nox for i used to use GG only for Nox and the other GG for mobile AND Bluestacks) once GG created Download for BS also since then GG speedhack in BS stopped working. maybe having GG only for nox and GG for the rest including BS would work again cuz why fix something if it ain't broken?

cheers

14 answers to this question

• Administrators

If you used GG before and everything worked, and now GG is to blame, continue using the old versions of GG and everything will work for you.

I'm glad that your problem has been resolved and now everything works for you.

22 minutes ago, QwertyQwerty12345 said:

can u please send me a link of old GG D/L? is there a link for old versions so i test which ones worked? tx in advance.

yes it is in download, what version you want?

cant possibly know will needto try many versions. can u share the link i will keep on trying? i remember when using GG for BS it was the SAME version we use for normal fones. only NOX was separate so at least b4 u combined NOX/BS GG version  .tx. on a side note starting a game without protection would allow me to get gems? or doesn't work that well ? (yes game is linked to servers always it is only playable online)

tx a lot for ur help

Enyby I know i've been talking about this topic for some time but the games that i play on my android fone OS 10(64 bit) and the same games on my nvidia shield tablet (32-bit cuz of the CPU) GG speedhack works normally.

today i also installed BS4 64-bit ; and of course i am using BS 32-bit. i installed the games on the 64 bit version an again it says the same thing:no x86 lib so speedhack mite not work. why is both versions of BS 32 and 64 bit say that while my 64bit fone and 32bit tablet same games work and don't mention a thing about x86 libs?

tx a lot man for helping cuz it is a lot easier for me to play on my PC using speedhack then fone or tablet.

peace

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, QwertyQwerty12345 said:

why is both versions of BS 32 and 64 bit say that while my 64bit fone and 32bit tablet same games work and don't mention a thing about x86 libs?

Because your devices is ARM. Emulator is x86. Google about what is architecture.

OMG i'm such an idiot - ofc ofc - how could i miss it?

sorry Enyby but i am fixated at fixing those 2 games cuz i can watch anime while grinding and need speedhack.

last thing about this topic can i in a way cheat this X86 lib file into showing it does exist?

tx a lot man for ur help.

Cheers

2 hours ago, Lord-King said:

New stupid user with idiot question.

Were u born a tard or it is natural in ur DNA? prolly u have inherited it from ur parents? or maybe an orphan? no matter wot it does show u r missing a chromosome

Edited by QwertyQwerty12345