OmegaGuardian

I was tampering around in Research in the pets section of the game, an I accidentally found a glitch where you could get possibly unlimited gems.

What I did was I went into the yellow tank section. The second tank had a gem in it, and I was called "A Gift From Lava" or somewhere close to that.

I gave it a high rp, like 50K or more. But the main factor was that I searched the level of the tank in Double. (Has to be the exact same value as the level of the tank)

Then I let the tank level up again, searched the tanks level again in double. One value came up. (If there is more than one, make sure to level up the tank and look at which value changed) I then froze the value to 0, so the tank stayed at level 0, and because of my 50K or more rp, the tank was leveling up pretty fast. (I was using speedhacks, so i don't know abnout normal speed), and when the tank leveled up, It had a chance to give a gem or more. Basically, I was getting 15 or more gem per second, which was insane, and it showed no sign of stopping. I hope this helped you out. Have a good one!

P.S. if you leave and rejoin the game, make sure to do the process again.

P.S.S I am new here, logged in officially like 10 minutes ago. Its nice to meet you all!

Archived