Sign in to follow this  
bakal1234

Scrap Clicker 2

I've been playing scrap clicker 2 recently and the game is excruciatingly slow, even with bricks and scrap hacked. What would massively speed it up is hacking the magnets.

I've tried using the same method as I did for the scrap and bricks, which is a fuzzy search for a small number that is the same as the first few numbers of the larger value, it loops around so you need to do it repeatedly to increase the value. 

However, the magnet value seems impossible to find. Using a fuzzy auto search it turns up nothing but about 15-20 values which aren't the magnets but do go up and down with the actual value. None even resemble the magnet value.

Anyone been able to figure this out? Or even for the steel beams, not as good but will massively augment the magnet collection in the later game.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Gretis
      Is there any way to bypass/remove anticheat in this game, like some modded apk? First off, I don't mean editing values, etc., because speedhack is working very well, too.
    • By Keanu246
      This hack will show you how to get unlimited money or levels in game. First, launch the game and Game Guardian. Upgrade once of the worker, shop or box to 2. Search for 2 in game guardian. Now, upgrade 2 times. And refine for 4. If not, upgrade 1 - 2 times and refine again. Make sure you have enough money to spend it on your boxes, shops or workers. And modify the level to 99999. Enjoy your unlimited level worker, shop or box! And close the game and go back and you have even more earnings to spend!

_______________________________________________ added 3 minutes later Hack this game! You can get Packin' Profit game on Play Store and enjoy and hack this game with your Game Guardian!
    • By Sompi
      Name of Game: Miracle City 2
      Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.droidhen.game.mcity2&hl=en
      Version: 1.0.7
      What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Anything (diamonds, gold, xp, workers, resources)
      Have you tried cheating this game?: Yes, changing the direct values does not work. Neither does changing the shop values to negatives. 
    • By imnoevil
      Name of Game: Need For Speed: No Limits
      Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.game.nfs14_row
      Version: 2.2.3
      What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: SCRAP
      Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes, I've done what some comments said todo, even older versions of the game of the scrap hack was sorta used the same. 
      I did the whole shabang correctly, yet.. when I Press Sell, it confirms it, keeps the items, yet doesn't give me the scrap currency. Somewhat odd seeing how I watched youtube videos step-by-step.
      Comments: It may be possible that they caught on? patched it or w.e. So my Question is, Does anyone Have a different method? Can anyone else Validate that the whole (Search, Sell, Refine, Sell, Refine, Freeze.) method is possibly in need of an update or different hack.. Thanks.