Jump to content
ATP-RAY2OP

How to continue process after a dialog

Recommended Posts

For example consider this code

gg.alert("Hack 1 is being activated" ) 
hack1() 

 If user does not click the OK button on gg.alert then hack1() will not be executed and it will remain on gg.alert() dialog

Is there a way to execute downstream codes while an alert dialog is shown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
--Example

Check = gg.alert("Hack 1 activated")
If not Check then os.exit()--you can change os.exit to whatever you eant

 

Edited by ExtremeBoy
Sorry,i'm wrong i just want to help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ATP-RAY2OP said:

For example consider this code


gg.alert("Hack 1 is being activated" ) 
hack1() 

 If user does not click the OK button on gg.alert then hack1() will not be executed and it will remain on gg.alert() dialog

Is there a way to execute downstream codes while an alert dialog is shown

alert1 = gg.alert("Texted", "Choice1", "Choice2", "Choice3")
if alert1 ~= 0 then
    if alert1 == 1 then
        
    elseif alert1== 2 then
        
    elseif alert1== 3 then
        
    end
else
    --make anything the user not select Choice1 or 2 and not 3.
end

Edited by HEROGAMEOfficial

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ATP-RAY2OP said:

Is there a way to execute downstream codes while an alert dialog is shown

No. Alert is always modal. You need Toast if you do not want modal notification.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, HEROGAMEOfficial said:

alert1 = gg.alert("Texted", "Choice1", "Choice2", "Choice3")
if alert1 ~= 0 then
    if alert1 == 1 then
        
    elseif alert1== 2 then
        
    elseif alert1== 3 then
        
    end
else
    --make anything the user not select Choice1 or 2 and not 3.
end

well it was not what i asked, but thanks anyways Enyby answered it 🙂

[added 1 minute later]
2 hours ago, Enyby said:

No. Alert is always modal. You need Toast if you do not want modal notification.

Yeh i will prefer toast, but toast too short 🥴, it might be a good idea to add a code something like gg.processResume() for this thing.So gameguardian will check if this statement(gg.processResume()) is after the alert statement or not, and it will proceed accordingly

Edited by ATP-RAY2OP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

gg.toast("Longer toast",true)

gg.toast("Shorter toast")

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ATP-RAY2OP said:

well it was not what i asked, but thanks anyways Enyby answered it 🙂

[added 1 minute later]

Yeh i will prefer toast, but toast too short 🥴, it might be a good idea to add a code something like gg.processResume() for this thing.So gameguardian will check if this statement(gg.processResume()) is after the alert statement or not, and it will proceed accordingly

Lol 

🔻

5 hours ago, ATP-RAY2OP said:

not click the OK button on gg.alert then hack1() will not be executed

I think you want if not click Choice1 or 2 and 3 he back alert (not do it anything), if yes just use "function" then use return function.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ItsSC said:

gg.toast("Longer toast",true)

gg.toast("Shorter toast")

Wait!! hold on, isn't it other way round?

long toast : fast:false

short :fast:true

That's wht Api says, havnt checked though

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ATP-RAY2OP said:

Yeh i will prefer toast, but toast too short

Show toast again, after some delay via gg.sleep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...