Please help.. I m not understanding gg game reloads when changing coins gems food or time even time not supporting in lua script 

Thanks for help

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Vadeta
      I had installed GG 64 and 32 but Dragon City still not show up
    • By Jackb4224
      Hello! I have xiaomi redmi note 7 android 9.0 version miui 10. my problem is that most game guardian games don't detect. I changed the virtual space but it did nothing. Is it because of miui?
    • By MIQ2001
      Okay, so it's taken me a week to find a on actual working hack program of anything for Dragon City. Then I found Game Guardian and optimized Parallel Space. It showed the game in my process. I knew how to enter values. When I entered the new values they showed up. Then if I used them the game crashed. Even if I didn't, the game crashed after 20 seconds. It would never save the changed info or amounts then. So. Is this program entirely useless, or is there a bigger problem? Is it the game? Is there any hope for hacking the game because I'm sick of having to spend real money on it. I love the game though. Someone just let me know if I'm exhausting my efforts for nothing please...
    • By JadeXSlayer
      Hi!
      I'm having trouble with rooting my Kindel Fire, I need to root my device in order to Hack gems, gold, and food. I was watching a video on youtube about a guy using GameGuardian and KingRoot, he gave a link to both the apps, Game Guardian downloaded normally but just needs the root. So this is the link to KingRoot he gave in the description https://kingroot.net. I went to it and downloaded it, it downloaded just fine too (I downloaded purify as well.) then I started the root process, it got to 15% and said I needed to restart my Kindel Fire. I did as it asked and restarted it, then it was said something about being boosted and ready to start again or something like that. Can't really remember. So I started the rooting again and it got to 21%  before the whole screen changed. Now it has a rotating circle with a sun and crescent moon, in the middle of the circle it sys Completing Requests, below this is a number 1 in the middle of the circle. Below the circle it says in small letters, please wait patiently for the update. I waited a while and nothing happened, the screen stayed the same for more than 30 minutes. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP ME! I DON'T KNOW OF ANY OTHER SITE THAT COULD HELP!
    • By Anonymous1000
      hello everybody I want to ask your collaboration to intercept the dragon servers city or hack the application thanks and have a happy day
      remember that everything can be hacked there is always the way
      _______________________________________________ added 3 minutes later gold, gems, food whatever ....