Static Address

Guest J1Re1d

Question

Guest J1Re1d

Does GameGuardian have the function of calculating Addresses? I have a value that the address is dynamic, and, I want to find his static address, is there a way to do this? Examples: dynamic values have 4 addresses, but for me to find the original / static address, I will need 3 addresses of the same value, the first being EBF7O4D (EXAMPLE ADDRESS), restart the game and at the same value I get the other EBF47AB, I do the same procedure again EBF2AB2D, so I calculate the three addresses and it results in static, does GameGuardian allow this?

2 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, J1Re1d said:

Does GameGuardian have the function of calculating Addresses? I have a value that the address is dynamic, and, I want to find his static address, is there a way to do this? Examples: dynamic values have 4 addresses, but for me to find the original / static address, I will need 3 addresses of the same value, the first being EBF7O4D (EXAMPLE ADDRESS), restart the game and at the same value I get the other EBF47AB, I do the same procedure again EBF2AB2D, so I calculate the three addresses and it results in static, does GameGuardian allow this?

i think you can calculate the address you search - address of app

sp when u star new game , address app + diff.

Archived