Wild Sky TD

SurikenTSD

After the last update of the game, it is not possible for me to hack gold to build towers, mana, or experience bar for heroes in battle. When I try to change the values, they always become 0.
Can anyone break this game?
I am interested in at least one of the following possibilities:
- The ability to make the maximum progress bar, which will enable the ultimate ability of the hero, or possibility to use the ultimate ability at any time

ZzhQWjI.jpg
- Accelerated mana recovery.
- Free spells.
- The principle of circumventing protection.

I manage to freeze the gold in battle without reverting to 0 it has 10 value with x8 xor. I think we can also hack the currency ingame (gem gold) we can play it offline but i cannot manage to find the valie only in battle gold

7 hours ago, Raawr said:

I manage to freeze the gold in battle without reverting to 0 it has 10 value with x8 xor. I think we can also hack the currency ingame (gem gold) we can play it offline but i cannot manage to find the valie only in battle gold

Hi, can you tell me more about the "x8 xor"? I figured out xor on the encrypted values (gold, mana, and other) in accordance with the guides, and it is equal to 1 308 818 686

Search your gold in battle example 1200. Search 1200x8 then many result change your gold by buy some building example 70 for warrior tower next search 1130x8 then 1 result goto address check downward 5 value checkupward value 5 save then freeze all you will have fix value of 1130 gold so you can buy max all building the only one i cannot fix the value is mana and skill can you teach me? How about currency gem gold?

9 hours ago, Raawr said:

Search your gold in battle example 1200. Search 1200x8 then many result change your gold by buy some building example 70 for warrior tower next search 1130x8 then 1 result goto address check downward 5 value checkupward value 5 save then freeze all you will have fix value of 1130 gold so you can buy max all building the only one i cannot fix the value is mana and skill can you teach me? How about currency gem gold?

I don't understand, can you show on the screenshots or record a short video clip? I'm still a novice.

I found XOR as indicated in this video:

Spoiler

I also checked the found value, as indicated at the end of the video.

Spoiler

77tNLUB.jpgeyyL8dB.pngxQnp2IB.pngyuMAJGo.pngDAmTEoP.pngdUAfM2R.jpgPsmfIxo.pngyTQRSGa.pngDy4h60x.pngmt20pME.pngqsXi2cZ.pngLYNfLjO.png0CYxDUA.pngTowlLMp.jpg

Gold by analogy. In the same way - progress bar for the hero's skill.

Guys, another update of the game. Now when searching for encrypted values, even XOR cannot be found. Can someone teach me how to hack the game through the offset (I don't know what it is, I was told to dig in this direction).

Archived