Trouble finding in game coin values

sodaface

Question

Hello.

I'm trying to find the value of in game coins, so i can increase their value. I'm having much trouble finding the values.  Its Hill climb racing 2.

I'm not looking for my coin total....just the value for the in game coins that are collected.

The coins only have 2 different values.  1 + 5. 

Suggestions.?

Thanks

Why r u trying to hack the coins in game.  And not ur total?? 

Every value has 1+ the orignal. Like if u have 500 coins u need to search for 501 (dword). Try it with the coins

On 5/2/2020 at 12:55 AM, SAGEPAPI said:

Why r u trying to hack the coins in game.  And not ur total?? 

Every value has 1+ the orignal. Like if u have 500 coins u need to search for 501 (dword). Try it with the coins

Because this only leads to accounts being unable to compete in cups and progress in rank. 

So i'm trying other things.

I'm also interested in finding out which values are hooked into the gem and coin values....  As well as the in game coin values.....

On 5/2/2020 at 3:57 PM, Emarkx said:

Did that work for you? Because i got banned. Here is the video of my failure.

Speedhack doesnt work either with this game.

https://youtu.be/Miwav_OpEZ8

You need to pause the game while its loading in the beginning. Group search ur money and gems (obviously value +1). And change them. Without ban or anything.

This method still works

Idk which utuber i got it from. But thx to him/her i guess 

Screenshot_20200504-165620_Parallel Space.jpg

Screenshot_20200504-165631_Parallel Space.jpg

Screenshot_20200504-165701_Parallel Space.jpg

I don't know if you are having joy out of this but i feel like you are trolling now.

I followed your instructions, add "1" to the total and did a search. I got banned the second time again on my other device.

Here is the proof of ban #2. [USING Game Guardian 96.1]

Edited by Emarkx

how about try this way....search the coins and gems first...but dont do anything yet.

finish the first race in cup...but before click next...you edit then value then finish all the remaining race.

Edited by zam535582
the heck is happening....Master please forgive me..🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

2 hours ago, Emarkx said:

I don't know if you are having joy out of this but i feel like you are trolling now.

I followed your instructions, add "1" to the total and did a search. I got banned the second time again on my other device.

Here is the proof of ban #2. [USING Game Guardian 96.1]

Im not trolling lol if u read it correctly i said pause the game when its starts up while loading .

BANNED #3

Absolute latest version of Hill Climb Racing 2 was installed (1.35.2 ) It was released May the 4th.

Latest version of Game Guardian 96.1 installed. Level detection 2; Data Saved in Ram: No.

Still got banned the 3RD Time, but valued stuck with ban. 

I have never been banned so much from a game, using different devices.

@Ascended - As you can see in video #2, I did pause it using game guardian, no other way to pause it if you in that menu area. Thanks for attempting to help, I appreciate it.

See video below for details on BAN #3

Edited by Emarkx

30 minutes ago, Emarkx said:

BANNED #3

Absolute latest version of Hill Climb Racing 2 was installed (1.35.2 ) It was released May the 4th.

Latest version of Game Guardian 96.1 installed. Level detection 2; Data Saved in Ram: No.

Still got banned the 3RD Time, but valued stuck with ban. 

I have never been banned so much from a game, using different devices.

@Ascended - As you can see in video #2, I did pause it using game guardian, no other way to pause it if you in that menu area. Thanks for attempting to help, I appreciate it.

See video below for details on BAN #3

Srry for the 3 bans i had to be more specific with my explanation.

6 minutes ago, Emarkx said:

Does not work on my phone.

Here is the video of me clicking that pause button. It still continues to load extremely fast.

Ur waiting too long. Select the game while the finger soft logo pops up. Then pause the game.