Nox and GG region issue

Haitiaan

Question

Hi,

I'm having a issue on nox regarding the memory.

Normaly it shows the region Ca with atlease some MB, but now it shows zero. previously i did not had that issue. My Nox root option is ON and i also looked for previous cases like this but they were solved..

steps taken:

disable "hide from game"
reinstalling GG
changing device of nox

image.png

GG_5.1.1_API_22.log

1 minute ago, Enyby said:

When? What changed?

Now region Ca, V, and CB are on zero MB, how is this possible?And it is like this for any process i choose. its not supposed to be like that. i need to look on those regions to make sure the group searchers are working on emulators as well as other mobile devices.

34 minutes ago, Haitiaan said:

"Now" region Ca, V, and CB are on zero MB

that is what changed

[added 0 minutes later]
Just now, Haitiaan said:

"zero MB"

[added 2 minutes later]
6 minutes ago, Enyby said:

When?

i understand.

• Administrators

You say that this never happened before.
What has changed, what caused the problem?
If the new version is GG, then install the old version and check.
If the new version is Nox, then install the old version and check.
But if the game is updated, then you can do anything, but the game will not allocate memory where it does not.

Yes but it is not the game because it happens on every process that i select, i tried new versions and old, for nox aswell for GG, second last update was 6 april, at that time i did not had that issue. this is something recently, i don`t remember that i made any type of changes for this to actually happen.

Oke, but this sounds very "unhandfull", is there a way to fix this? my understanding of emulators and hardware and stuff is not that good, but is there a way to make it refer to Ca, because now if i would wane make a script it will basecly be useless for Nox, and it is almost sounding like im the only one with the issue due the fact that i havent seen any Nox related issues beeing posted here.

i mean, searching in region A is good, however the values wont be the same, group searching different, a lot of things change, who nows perhaps it changed to region O...it wont be practical i mean.

7 hours ago, Haitiaan said:

i mean, searching in region A is good, however the values wont be the same, group searching different, a lot of things change, who nows perhaps it changed to region O...it wont be practical i mean.

i not tell that will work but try the emulator  ld player    and see if same problem   

1 hour ago, nalcwap said:

i not tell that will work but try the emulator  ld player    and see if same problem   

how you mean? you mean ldp?

sounds like a other emulator, i kind of doubt if group searches of a other emulator are the same