How to Find No recoil Value in Any game?

Zoreth

Question

5 answers to this question

On 4/29/2020 at 3:06 AM, Zoreth said:

No never Brother

sorry for late reply, you first have to use fuzzy search in order to find the aimo of the gun, here you have some oldvideos of mine with a outdated version of GG how to make use of fuzzy search in any game in general. most specifix for shooter games. please watchthe tutorials...dont mind the old version of GG. just try to understand its logic.

/it helped quit some people

[added 1 minute later]

after you understand how to use fuzzy gun to find a specific cheat you need to go to the adres of it. i can explain when you understand fuzzy search for find the value of the gun, its not always enough to just put a dword or float value due the fact that it could be encrypted in a way that GG does not understand, so even if you know the type it does not mean GG would find it, or perhaps you would only have changed the visual..so for that fuzzy search very handfull

a other thing to is that there are 2 different ways to get recoil basecly, i mean...recoil hack are either linked with some code to all the guns but it happens also in a lot of games that the recoil has to be changed for each gun seperatly, thats basecly the most anoying thing..then what also happens is that the gun values like recoil only load when you enter a match, then that means theoritacly speaking that your looking for the wrong value, always try to look for values that already are activated when the game starts or log in screeen or lobby, and also activate and deactivate whenever you fit like it...not that you need some rulez like first kill your self, or first leave the lobby or only ativate and disable in lobby...its not good. but sometimes you have no other choise due to the game beeing coded that way.

But logicaly speaking to make the game run smoother they load the gun values already when you open the game and enter lobby mode or log in screen...its better...even maps are already loaded on before hand in a lot of cases...its better because then you can find values of the maps to and find spawn hacks and things like that without any crashing.

what also happens is when you change for examble the recoil value it wont do any damage, either because the server calculates the amount that is allowed to pass through (in a way of saying) server counts the bullet amount and only let the regristrated one pass, but there are cases when thats not the case but that they like put some type of "if" statment, so then it would you mean that some persmission has to be met inorder to make use of the recoil. so it means that you need to change 2 or 3 specific values in order to be allowed to do the recoil hack...that takes a lot of time and you need a calculator for it in some cases...like you need to get better understanding of dword and float and double, i dont have that but if you do you could by pass a lottttt of security majures with GG regarding the fact how there calculations work for some majure guud hacks.

sorry my english is not that good

Archived