Cant use any script anymore?

Mnryng

Question

I've been busy for 3 week so i dont have time to play ml. But recently are moonton changing their data again? i can't use any script like maphack or skin hack. but drone view still working. I've been busy for 3 week so i don't have time to play ml and at that time it still work like charm

Sorry for my english lol

9 answers to this question

18 hours ago, Mnryng said:

I've been busy for 3 week so i dont have time to play ml. But recently are moonton changing their data again? i can't use any script like maphack or skin hack. but drone view still working. I've been busy for 3 week so i don't have time to play ml and at that time it still work like charm

Sorry for my english lol

There's a lot of updated scripts about MH and drone view. Use the search engine like google etc. If you can't find any here then i already told you the options.

I do have a script but its not mine either. I dont know if it's okay to post here and if its okay i should ask the owner first for approval.

6 hours ago, ManOfCulture said:

There's a lot of updated scripts about MH and drone view. Use the search engine like google etc. If you can't find any here then i already told you the options.

I do have a script but its not mine either. I dont know if it's okay to post here and if its okay i should ask the owner first for approval.

I've tried all of them, its just work for a second then the hack disappear

7 hours ago, Mnryng said:

Thank for replying, but that's different from my problem, i already fix that. 

Maybe i need to root my phone because my friend still can do that without any bug

Root or not, if the script is expired or not updated then it won't work either. Trust me. If the game is updating very often then you must go with the flow too. It means you must update your script too.

Guest ATP-RAY2OP
15 hours ago, Mnryng said:

Thank for replying, but that's different from my problem, i already fix that. 

Maybe i need to root my phone because my friend still can do that without any bug

I think u need to change gameguardian setting freeze interval to 0, then maphack works like charm, check my mlbb script