MyNBA2K20

Jason29

Hello,

I play this game on PC with the android emulator Nox.

Here's the app on google play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.catdaddy.mynba2k20

I spent some hours trying to add crowns or credits with game guardian.

Following the tutorials, I managed to change the numbers by using the "known (exact) search" option.

Unfortunately when I try to purchase an in-game pack, I get an error message.

Has anyone already managed to hack this app please ?

Many thanks in advance for your support.

Jason.

I am having the same problem. I can get the values to change, but they are corrected when I go to use them. I am thinking it could be because how much of this game is server sided. Or maybe the values are encripted and we are just changing the display not the actual value. There has to be a hack because of the values other players are getting. I hope someone with more skill than me takes the challenge.  

Maybe a modification within the files of the game could be a benefit, some of the "cool down" or game nights clock should be able to be altered since that is specific to each game, maybe alter so always full or clock is only a minute or two long? Change the speed of the game so it runs faster?

Archived