You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By aheagaro
      hello! i've seen some hackers using this program run another season instead of the current one and could buy things from the spirits of another season. even the ultimate gifts

can someone help me to do it too, please? you can write me in discord 🙏 aheagaro#4260
    • By shengtaiji999
      I found the energy pointer for this game, but I can't modify it through the script because I don't know GG's jump pointer function. So, I want to know if GG has this function, and if not, how do I create this function. I thank each and every respondent. 
    • By Sky_Pylot
      I need someone to share with me the script who farm all the wax in all the maps ... if you can text me on my discord :
      PYLOT    CrY#6939 or my instagram : wice_mgntrn
    • By SolemnSnow
      Hello everyone, I'm looking for a way to cheat this game's currency. I've met a couple of users who redirect me to this app, which they have used with scripts to unlock currency bundles and accessories. I really, really want to obtain more "Candles" and "Hearts", which are the in game currencies and if possible, a way to somehow unlock the accessories. 
      It is a server sided game, but I've seen a lot of users modify a lot of content with my very own eyes, since it displays an animation when they purchase things online or they wear unreleased content. Or, of course, they say so themselves that they've cheated.

I'm aware that it's a tedious task, so if you'd rather link me to proper guidance tutorials so I can do it myself, I would very much appreciate it, or if anyone is aware of an user selling a script, i don't mind affording.
    • By Venakon
      Hi guys, can someone please let me know how can I modify the cooldown for the Firework staff and maybe how to get the tallest height? 
      I only know that you need a script but im lost, please help

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.