AFK Arena By Pass

Haitiaan

Question

Hi guys,

I'm looking for some help or understanding in the game AFK Arena, after cheating it for a while i ended up on a very problematic issue.

For some reason the game seems to not detect the modification but instead the fact that the stats of the matches do not make since, they already predicted there own outcome. 

Now i tried already a lot to by pass it and still got the issue with whatever i change(evem tried lucky patcher)

there are 2 ways for bypassing it, i mean for what i understand, reither i have to find the outcome of bots, what should be in Xa or A, but that does not work by logic because in the match the bots and you use the same characters, so if you would hack the damage, the bots would also have the damage because all characters are linked.

So if there was a code in the game were it siperate the bots of the player, or perhaps the risk count of win or lose, it could also be a bypass, game should not detect it by logic.

If someone has some good idea how to by pass it let me know, once i have the bypass i can easlie make the script.

im open for ideas.

Screenshot_20200416-082540.png

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived