14 hours ago, Haitiaan said:

But that is for rooted device, The error he receives is this: image.thumb.png.1df8b213ed8a15a7abf735deba380fe8.png

i had the issue to but i did a factory reset(for other reasons) and then when i installed the game and after that GG it worked. so perhaps some path name has to be changed? only had this issue with my huawei though..

[added 1 minute later]

i'm pretty sure xprivacy would work though.

Yes this is the problem I get, dont know how to solve it

Enby or anyone.. so the game doesn't see GG, but when GG make a change it will randomly detect (not all the time) and show a security notice then force quit.  Hiding GG doesn't help it, so would xprivacy or some else help prevent this?

On 5/12/2020 at 12:43 PM, dedibd4 said:

the script seems doesnt work after the update sir 😄

don't worry all, i will continue with the script in some time. I'm really buisy these days but you guys will be notified in the channel when there will be a update.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello I know you must have been tired, but first I would like to say a big thank you for what you do, even it was only yesterday that I discovered your work but it was more than a year ago that I I was waiting for the nonatsu no taizai release in ***** version would like to ask any if there is a way to update and please forgive me for this request if it is convenient you know this is my attention, thanks again for your work

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...