So you made an exaggerated score in king boss the safest or you left it active for a long time because nothing happened to me and I have used it a lot, the script is not to be used in accompanied demon is to go alone and not exaggerate in the points just being in good ranking is enough

4 hours ago, Comedian765 said:

So you made an exaggerated score in king boss the safest or you left it active for a long time because nothing happened to me and I have used it a lot, the script is not to be used in accompanied demon is to go alone and not exaggerate in the points just being in good ranking is enough

Do you know how to change the value of damage please?

22 hours ago, Comedian765 said:

I already gave up playing I created another account and used it only on the mission and I was banned again

Hi bro, I cant see your video as it says it is privated. I have installed Parallel Space and Game Guardian but on my Android I cant see to open any Netmarble games when GameGuardian is installed, I get "Error security alert code" on the menu of the game and it crashes. Do you know how to fix it?

5 hours ago, KevShady99 said:

Hi bro, I cant see your video as it says it is privated. I have installed Parallel Space and Game Guardian but on my Android I cant see to open any Netmarble games when GameGuardian is installed, I get "Error security alert code" on the menu of the game and it crashes. Do you know how to fix it?

yeah i have that problem to, it has to do with GG i think, are you using Huawei?

48 minutes ago, Enyby said:

The solution exists in the help of GameGuardian.

you mean this?

29. What if the game detects GameGuardian?

Try the following options (singly or in any combination):
    - Enable the "Hide GameGuardian from the game:" options. Usually enough 2, 3 and 4 options.
    - Do not cancel the reinstallation GameGuardian with a random name. This is done the first time GameGuardian is run outside of virtual space.
    - Use XPrivacy or similar utilities. Look on the Internet for how to do this.
    - If you have root rights, use root from the virtual space with hidden installation of applications. Read more in the context help for the "Use root in virtual space:" setting.

16 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Yep. Last item.

But that is for rooted device, The error he receives is this: image.thumb.png.1df8b213ed8a15a7abf735deba380fe8.png

i had the issue to but i did a factory reset(for other reasons) and then when i installed the game and after that GG it worked. so perhaps some path name has to be changed? only had this issue with my huawei though..

[added 1 minute later]

i'm pretty sure xprivacy would work though.