DeSlimsteMan

Question

Hi,

We want to protect our scripts better and i was wondering if there is a possibility to completely protect our scripts?
And if that is not yet possible can @Enyby make that possible?

It would be super cool if you could because there are too many people copying our script now,

And if I can't 100% secure our script.
What is the best way to secure our scripts? And that it is therefore very difficult to pass by.

DSM
Playstupidgames.thumb.jpg.5207af12bf5277cc929da0fe79cbc4b9.jpg

Edited by DeSlimsteMan

43 minutes ago, DeSlimsteMan said:

Hi,

We want to protect our scripts better and i was wondering if there is a possibility to completely protect our scripts?

It would be super cool if you could because there are too many people copying our script now,

What is the best way to secure our scripts? And that it is therefore very difficult to pass by.

DSM
Playstupidgames.thumb.jpg.5207af12bf5277cc929da0fe79cbc4b9.jpg

Nobody can stop the log, But if you want script can't decrypt its can, Try use my encryption

🆕 Simple encrypt lua script. (#9fntzr0h)

And if you really want 100% secure scripts, don't share them with the public.

Edited by HEROGAMEOfficial

• Administrators
1 hour ago, DeSlimsteMan said:

Game developer can say:

We want to protect our games better and i was wondering if there is a possibility to completely protect our games?

It would be super cool if you could because there are too many people cheating our game now,

And if I can't 100% secure our game.
What is the best way to secure our games? And that it is therefore very difficult to pass by.

What I should answer to them? Which answer suit them? Which answer suit you? What difference between you and this game developer?

19 hours ago, Enyby said:

What I should answer to them? Which answer suit them? Which answer suit you? What difference between you and this game developer?

Haha, for which purpose did you guys make the app? I'm just wondering.
But that's not what i asked.
is there is a possibility to completely protect our scripts?😉

On 4/14/2020 at 6:17 AM, HEROGAMEOfficial said:

Nobody can stop the log, But if you want script can't decrypt its can, Try use my encryption

🆕 Simple encrypt lua script. (#9fntzr0h)

And if you really want 100% secure scripts, don't share them with the public.

I advice u to don't use this .

since we have compiler in offline  ,it can be decrypted .

it was like on Revo happened ....

if chunk can be fully removed then it can be fully decrypted, not have matter how strong is formula ,bcs it will reversed from opcode .

and on this encryption chunk can be removed by publiced decompiler called "TCDecompiler" .

so if u want to secure ur script then I don't advice u to use it seriously (also on the title of this compiler , creator told that its "simple" ...)

Edited by TopGEOYT

3 hours ago, HEROGAMEOfficial said:

Can? Good.

Do something with reality, or just an illusion?

Decrypt my encryptor if realy can decrypted show with video.

Or is this just silly talk?

hmm , may be u misunderstood.

such thing like compiler contains many localed variables , loop implementations and else what make harder to read opcode by decompiler .

well , I did not mean decrypting decompiler , I meant that encrypted script with it can be fully decrypted.

and as I noticed u got agry and shared aggression , I did not wrote it for  tell that u are "bad" or anything same .

I just wrote my opinion .

if anyone wants its his/her choice to enc scripts with that, but once again : I advice them to don't use it seriously .

Edited by TopGEOYT

3 minutes ago, HEROGAMEOfficial said:

Oh this is just silly talk.

heh , this words are sharing aggression for protecting urself or just avoiding responsibility if its responsable stuff for u .

I just wanted to tell for developers that don't use it seriously for their script :))

i hope u will hide ur emotion well next time.

2 minutes ago, HEROGAMEOfficial said:

You say decrypted, Explain to me what you mean by decrypt.

hmm , I think u know meaning of decrypting script well .