Read Plz :(

Chaitanya890

Question

Hey i am happy u guys come here

Just wanna tell u guys a year back this game guardian forum was awesome and every single person were Hacking and posting on this and was epic but Guys now a days everyone was money and they Sell their hacks in money. Why...?

This Forums R to help people in hacking games Guys and many people sell thier hacks 😞

Many people who were hacking games like last day on earth and bullet force and many more games, They r in active Now and also their YT channel is inactive or maybe they Have strike.

Many people Know's To hack Games but they do not share it 😞 instead they sell Or don't tell.

At last i want to tell u only one thing that plz don't sell hacks just Upload it free on forums 😞 coz this forums R to helping each other and not to sell any things.

Thank u for ur valuable Time.

1 answer to this question

• Moderators

Games have made a strong push in protections and being all online only. Most games now you can't even launch without internet connection. You can't compare hacks now to hacks 5 years ago. Few years ago I would create mods with Stewe and they were all free and game save related hacks. Now, couldn't even provide same style mod anymore because saves are device unique and online. 

This forum is about free knowledge and tools. Everything is provided to achieve the same hack that cost money. It's your efforts in learning that determine whether you try to create your own or just buy someone else's work. 

Archived