aniwjjw

Random Dice: PVP Defense in Parallel Space

Posted (edited)

How do I use game guardian in Parallel space for this game? I don't have root on my phone. 

Random Dice: PVP Defense Version 3.13.2 - downloaded from Google play store. 

GameGuardian version: tried both latest version (95.0) and older versions, same thing happens. 

Parallel Space + 64 bit support: version 4.0.8934

I opened random dice pvp defense in Parallel space but when I launch "game guardian" the game will immediately crash. 

Or another scenario if I launch game guardian first then the game, the game will show an error message: "failed to load Il2cpp". 

Any idea how to go around their detection/protection? I can open and play the game normally if I don't launch game guardian. 

Screenshot_20200407_205536_com.lbe.parallel.intl.arm64.jpg

Edited by aniwjjw

Just install root, xposed and xprivacy)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Antirealism
      Name of Game: Random Dice : PvP Defense
      Developer: 111%
      Game Version: 3.12.0
      Updated on: Mar 12, 2020
      Google play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.percent.royaldice&hl=ro&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Drandom+dice+google+play&pcampaignid=APPU_1_1a50XoXFKeOGrwTu2Ij4DA
      Hello, in older versions you could change the rewards you get using dword, but now the game got some protection:
      Root protection - you get error 666
      Anti speed hack - game crash, but you can work around this in GG
      Anti search? - when searching for values, game crash, again you can work around in GG
      I tried only in virtual space without root
      I need your help to hack this, I mean, I don't know anything else to do, so please do your thing Captain. Thanks and sorry for my english