We are investigating issues where accounts became locked on login attempt #1. Lock feature disabled for now. ×

22 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

Screenshot_20210927-190430_Homescapes.thumb.jpg.4aa48b579017d3a858eabdfaef11c21c.jpg

As @MonkeySAN said the method in the other thread is still working. Go and watch the video that NoFear posted and give credit to him 👏

Yes bro it worked and hope it works for lifetime❤️❣️

Just now, huzaifa143 said:

Yes bro it worked and hope it works for lifetime❤️❣️

And guys anyone have idea how to redeem old seasonpass rewards?? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2021 at 11:37 PM, sammax71 said:

Screenshot_20210927-190430_Homescapes.thumb.jpg.4aa48b579017d3a858eabdfaef11c21c.jpg

As @MonkeySAN said the method in the other thread is still working. Go and watch the video that NoFear posted and give credit to him 👏

Bro @MonkeySAN @sammax71now its not working in the new latest 4.8.5 version bro I'm searching the code and the 2 results found as previous but when i edit it its not working bro the it is not editing any suggestion?

Edited by huzaifa143

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Sjsjbdbwj
      Hello I wanted to help the people those who want to hack homescapes stars. 
      First download homescapes from the below link.
      https://homescapes.en.uptodown.com/android/download/1750276
      Then open homescapes, complete the tutorial, then search for the values :-
      29550;1000;1050:29 (Dword)
      Then select 1050 & edit the coins to how much coins you want.
      Then long press on 1050 & select offset calculator & fill offset to -58 with hex & select goto.
      Then it will take you to an address. Select that address & edit to Dword & edit how much stars you want. That's it. 
      Also you can then update the homescapes to the latest version. The stars & coins will not be gone.
      If you have any doubts watch the below video. Good luck!

Homescapes stars & coins hack.mp4
    • By cisco72563
      Hello guys, items in the Golden Ticket events can be swapped as seen in the attached picture (a Youtuber has done that in many videos). My guess is a lua script that can swap Free items with the Golden ticket items, but, since I do not know lua therefore I ask can anyone create a script. If there is any other way you can just tell and I will follow your guide. Thanks in advance.

• By Sjsjbdbwj
      I am using game guardian on android 8.0 (oreo). But I use without root via parallel space. I am not able to hack the main game, I can hack only the cloned app. But in the cloned app I got a way to access the main game via Facebook. But when I click "connect to fb" in any game it just shows a white screen. Only once I was able to access with tropic escape. In any other game it doesn't access. It's like as if it crashes. Please help me! I am new to gg.

• By BobTheStone
      Hello!
      Is there a way how to get Golden Ticket or only the Golden Ticket Furniture / costumes for free? (editing some values, or maybe if there is a LUA script for it)
      Thanks!
    • By BobTheStone
      Hello.
      How do I edit stars value in homescapes? I can change coins, but it's not working for stars (Searching DWord for current value - then refining until I get only one result, and then changing it to custom value). Do I need to do it differently?
      Thank you!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.