Pinglen

Question

Hello, when I hacked homescapes I was able to change my coin number but not my stars, when going to the offset calculator and writing -58, it sent me to either a completely different number or 0 in Dword, how can I fix this issue

On 4/7/2020 at 5:43 AM, Pinglen said:

Hello, when I hacked homescapes I was able to change my coin number but not my stars, when going to the offset calculator and writing -58, it sent me to either a completely different number or 0 in Dword, how can I fix this issue

Calculate offset without Hex

Hello, I am new to this but just thought to give my views, if it could be of any help :

If it is the latest version of homescapes - 

-58 for offset may not work. 

So try searching for 150 offset with the hex box checked.

Maybe it could help, good luck!

@n3kitOzz @Pinglen @Sjsjbdbwj here try the UTF-8 search, search for :earnedStar without spaces and S should be capital you will get some results find the one pictured (could be the first address), the value circled is the star value. Remember all values will be the same as in the picture below except for the circled star value. Also there are a lot of results for :earnedStar find the one pictured below, where there will be 3 zeros a 2 and another zero and below that zero is your star value.

1.thumb.jpg.1c8b8a2b276766786ae3f6f150faaf63.jpg

Edited by cisco72563

On 5/22/2021 at 3:06 PM, cisco72563 said:

@n3kitOzz @Pinglen @Sjsjbdbwj here try the UTF-8 search, search for :earnedStar without spaces and S should be capital you will get some results find the one pictured (could be the first address), the value circled is the star value. Remember all values will be the same as in the picture below except for the circled star value. Also there are a lot of results for :earnedStar find the one pictured below, where there will be 3 zeros a 2 and another zero and below that zero is your star value.

Hi bro, i follow your channel on YouTube. Can i ask u? You see, my gg just be like this, totally not be like you, i cant hack level,so how to get the one that you've done

Screenshot_2021-06-05-22-28-19-02_97d8557e5edac333d00a63a1df4942ef.jpg

@ac3vn1St  well, that is not my youtube channel, also just have a look at the picture below, the star value is the one with a 0 and a 2 above it like as seen in the picture below, if you are still having problem finding it, then, you can find your coins value and from your coins value (in memory editor) scroll down until you see the first earnedStar written and that below that you will see something exactly like the picture below (only the star value would be different rest all the values will be exactly like the image below).

Edited by cisco72563

On 6/6/2021 at 7:22 PM, cisco72563 said:

@ac3vn1St  well, that is not my youtube channel, also just have a look at the picture below, the star value is the one with a 0 and a 2 above it like as seen in the picture below, if you are still having problem finding it, then, you can find your coins value and from your coins value (in memory editor) scroll down until you see the first earnedStar written and that below that you will see something exactly like the picture below (only the star value would be different rest all the values will be exactly like the image below).

Bro in my game the stars is at -value like -602186 bro how to fix it😅

9 minutes ago, huzaifa143 said:

But i searched for that but nothing came😢

Do the Text UTF-8 search for :earnedStar. If you play a level or just change a few screens and refine it should get rid of a lot of results.

Then start going down them doing goto address. Before you needed to look for three 0 dword values and a 2 dword value but you can ignore those now. Look for one that has lots of dword values but just one 0 dword value and edit the value below the 0.

I'll include a screenshot. The top value I checked is the one I went to when I did goto address and the lower one is the one I edited which you'll see is below the 0 dword value.

273755733_Screenshot_20210925-213057_OneUIHome.thumb.jpg.cbac2eab31687b90d2bece4d385191c9.jpg

On 9/26/2021 at 4:17 AM, sammax71 said:

Do the Text UTF-8 search for :earnedStar. If you play a level or just change a few screens and refine it should get rid of a lot of results.

Then start going down them doing goto address. Before you needed to look for three 0 dword values and a 2 dword value but you can ignore those now. Look for one that has lots of dword values but just one 0 dword value and edit the value below the 0.

I'll include a screenshot. The top value I checked is the one I went to when I did goto address and the lower one is the one I edited which you'll see is below the 0 dword value.

273755733_Screenshot_20210925-213057_OneUIHome.thumb.jpg.cbac2eab31687b90d2bece4d385191c9.jpg

Bro can you hack golden ticket?