Mobile Legends

a1a1abrams

Question

Hi Guys

So i've been cheating in mobile legends for about a week now with GG, got to grandmaster. But now my methods for cheating stopped working, i first started on my smartphone, then because i had to keep charging it, i decided to use a virtual machine, i downloaded and installed nox on it, but when i did this i didn't install GG inside nox, so i decided to use cheat engine with VEH debugger on windows, and after about 3 - 4 hours in game i started getting errors and the game restarted. So i have some questions:

1. Between CE(windows app) and GG(on android), on a virtual machine are there any significant differences in detection, or are they more or less the same?

2. Can mobile legends push small updates within the game without actually updating the app?

Thx for your time.

Example game.png

1 answer to this question

• Moderators

Just because you aren't banned on immediate use of cheats, doesn't make them undetected. Friend used only radar hack. Think got a week or more ban. Just keep that on mind. A good cheat detection is one with delayed response so you can't determine what triggered it.

Archived