Value changing

DezerDezer

Question

5 answers to this question

On 4/10/2020 at 2:07 PM, DezerDezer said:

I'm sorry but I'm a real noob when it comes to GG there are some terms I don't understand what is a green region and 1f or the -1/1 stuff and also I find the corcorrect value and I confirm that the same value changes but once I edit it and I change the original value ingame I see that nothing happens and when I press the floating icon it shows that I didn't even edit the value I don't know why it does this and I'm sorry for not understanding what you said very well

Wait, the value does not show you edited it?

Thats a totaly different thing, i believe it had somthing to do wih your device, roblox is surely cheatable.

Can you otherwise make a video so that there is a better view of the issue. Then perhaps it will be better to tag any of the moderators or people will better understand what your talking about. 

my knowledge of hardware is not that good but could have to do with that, also look for previous posts that have somthing to do with your issue because im pretynsure your not the first one that encountered it. (thats why history is visible)

On 4/8/2020 at 2:15 PM, Haitiaan said:

If it is in the green regions:

value change everytime between edited and original, then your not on to the value that couse the one you edited to change.

In that case you have to find the couse of it (in most cases 1f)

depending on the game your playing, if most of calculations are in double or float its gone be 1 in most cases because the origin of the value does in most cases not change. and what not change in this specific case is most times between -1/1, somthimes 2 also.

Im not a programmer or byte expert or anything so i cant explain you in a way that makes logical since in program langue or somthing.

But i will tell you this, Xa never change and can be edited on like any device, since some have issues with editing in O, green region, vakues that you are talking about are most of time connected to Xa region, so you should look there to, in float or dword. but view for sure Ca and A . but if you find value in Xa your secured and i can guarantee you the value wont change.

But thats all more for online games, in most cases io or shooter games.

Better when you look for values to look in the lobby or on starting of the game, then values can be changed easiest and you wont have that problem with restarting the search every time, the cheats you find in a match you find them first at start of game, i mean in shooter and race games, has no since of the developers to load and render everything at the start of a match its not logical and uselfull and will couse lag and bugging, better loading everything while starting hame so there you should look...but again i dont know wich game your talking about.

I'm sorry but I'm a real noob when it comes to GG there are some terms I don't understand what is a green region and 1f or the -1/1 stuff and also I find the corcorrect value and I confirm that the same value changes but once I edit it and I change the original value ingame I see that nothing happens and when I press the floating icon it shows that I didn't even edit the value I don't know why it does this and I'm sorry for not understanding what you said very well

On 4/8/2020 at 2:15 PM, Haitiaan said:

value change everytime between edited and original, then your not on to the value that couse the one you edited to change.

depending on the game your playing, if most of calculations are in double or float its gone be 1 in most cases because the origin of the value does in most cases not change. and what not change in this specific case is most times between -1/1, somthimes 2 also.

Im not a programmer or byte expert or anything so i cant explain you in a way that makes logical since in program langue or somthing.

But i will tell you this, Xa never change and can be edited on like any device, since some have issues with editing in O, green region, vakues that you are talking about are most of time connected to Xa region, so you should look there to, in float or dword. but view for sure Ca and A . but if you find value in Xa your secured and i can guarantee you the value wont change.

Better when you look for values to look in the lobby or on starting of the game, then values can be changed easiest and you wont have that problem with restarting the search every time, the cheats you find in a match you find them first at start of game, i mean in shooter and race games, has no since of the developers to load and render everything at the start of a match its not logical and uselfull and will couse lag and bugging, better loading everything while starting hame so there you should look...but again i dont know wich game your talking about.

The game I was playing us roblox

On 4/6/2020 at 8:28 AM, DezerDezer said:

Sometimes when I try to change a value then I check the value doesn't change sometimes

Maybe this value updating by game, try to freeze, or real value is masked, and you need to find this.

Archived