DezerDezer

Roblox, GG and parallel space crashes

When ever I try to edit my ammo in games on roblox and I freeze it my game crashes

1 hour ago, DezerDezer said:

When ever I try to edit my ammo in games on roblox and I freeze it my game crashes

Then find different way.

Posted (edited)

I tried not freezing it and I thought it worked until it crashed again I was editing double

Edited by DezerDezer

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Stelove
      Please can somebody tell me how to hack z shelter wasted land ? I've tried to watch on YouTube, but it didn't work. Once I tried it again, I search for the value, but it make my game crash (hang), could you please help me ?

Sorry for my bad english.
    • By Evolett
      Hello, I have trouble when im trying to multiply items in Pixel Survival 2. That game have function that you can split stack of items in inventory to number what you want. I just search for number of items, then i split them, then refine and repeating untill i get 3 variables changing with items in stack: DWORD, WORD and BYTE. when i freeze them, i go back to game and try splitting it. But its splitting, and after few second the game crashes. Please help mee
    • By kinshara
      Game : Ninja Heroes/Ninja Heroes Mobile/Ninja Heroes Reborn
      my game always crashes when using the optimized version of virtualspace from gameguardian
      but when i tried it on the original version of virtualspace (from playstore) it worked perfectly

btw i have tried
      Parallel Space Optimized, DualSpace Optimized, DualSpace Blue Optimized, VirtualExposed Optimzed. etc

maybe there's another way that i don't know about or maybe here someone has the mod application, i tried to search everywhere but did not get good results
      thanks
    • By Satriqc
      Please Fix virtual xposed support Pubg Mobile, No Force Close
    • By Marslinker
      Any idea how to fix this? 
      20190813_123157.mp4