Can I use gameguardian without root?

BryanParker

Question

7 answers to this question

21 hours ago, Burr said:

Hey @TopGEOYT I have been trying to decrypt this Script with UnLUAC but it hasnt worked.. do you think you could walk me through the process?

hello , unluac can not decrypt all script , it fails in some cases .
u can try another decompilers which uses modified unluac , they are decompiling better .
u can search them in youtube , telegram , QQ .
also scripts which are large like file which u sent , they may used load() and its in encoded formula ... u can try loader for get source , then may be unluac will help u .
but above i told "may" many times , u must need to remember that there is not decompiler what will dec all enc , only one way is to learn lua and then  u will be able to dec anything u want .

[added 0 minutes later]
On 4/7/2020 at 1:23 AM, zam535582 said:

the virus got him.

God bless him.

hmm, u mean corona ?

7 minutes ago, TopGEOYT said:

hello , unluac can not decrypt all script , it fails in some cases .
u can try another decompilers which uses modified unluac , they are decompiling better .
u can search them in youtube , telegram , QQ .
also scripts which are large like file which u sent , they may used load() and its in encoded formula ... u can try loader for get source , then may be unluac will help u .
but above i told "may" many times , u must need to remember that there is not decompiler what will dec all enc , only one way is to learn lua and then  u will be able to dec anything u want .

[added 0 minutes later]

hmm, u mean corona ?

Could you teach me how to do it? All the youtube videos havent been able to help me do it

On 4/5/2020 at 5:36 PM, BryanParker said:

Leave me the answer, thank you very much

are u joking ? there is thousands of videos about how to do it .

49 minutes ago, TopGEOYT said:
hmm, u mean corona ?

By all mean....its just a joke.

i wouldnt want anybody to get that C virus.

beside there are many harmless viruses out there...the one that affect one brain of thinking..??

May God Bless Us All.

did u read what i wrote ? only one way is learning Lua , u can see many books in online .

if u dont want to learn lua , then i dont think that anyone will work for free on such stuffs .

also i dont think that u wqill ever find decompiler for dec this encryption by one click withiut learning things .

Archived