OPTIMIZE SUPERCLONE ADD SUPPORT GG

Boardoptions

31 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

tente esta versão 32, exclua qualquer versão 32 que você possui e instale-a, coloquei a outra versão que corrigi, experimente-as se funcionar agora e diga-me se funcionar, obrigado, por que não permitir uplad?

[adicionado 1 minuto depois]

@ Boardoptions tente isso, se funcionar    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1axTXbIB4bNWpuggs_hsuDxmS_24F94IG/view?usp=sharing

nice work bro, it's working perfectly now, apps 32x and 64x Android 10, perfectly working

Edited by Boardoptions

2 minutes ago, Boardoptions said:

nice work bro, it's working perfectly now

great, because i can not test, and sorry the confusion i not mean the games but this app, bro please upload here because the size not br permited to me, not want link outside, is mine but i will delete

[added 4 minutes later]
3 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

great, because i can not test, and sorry the confusion i not mean the games but this app, bro please upload here because the size not br permited to me, not want link outside, is mine but i will delete

only need upload the 32 because the other is uploaded here

Edited by nalcwap

2 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

ótimo, porque eu não posso testar, e desculpe a confusão eu não quero dizer os jogos, mas este aplicativo, mano, faça o upload aqui porque o tamanho não é permitido para mim, não quero link externo, é meu, mas vou excluir

Okay, I'm going to create a topic and send it, Thanks for the act done in good faith! like a boss, do I have your permission to redirect the credits to you?

1 minute ago, Boardoptions said:

Okay, I'm going to create a topic and send it, Thanks for the act done in good faith! like a boss, do I have your permission to redirect the credits to you?

no need credits, i only want help   😎👍,yes you have permission

Edited by nalcwap

5 minutes ago, JinXprO said:

I tried this app to hide Game Guardian but still detected by the game (Fury Survivor : Pixel Z) any idea ?

you need to run the official gameguardian outside the virtual space and do its auto installation, where it installs another modified apk not to be detected, the standard version with the name game guardian is detected.

I did .. this game (Fury Survivor) force close when you open GameGuardian .. No matter you hide try using "hide game guardian" in option menu or using virtual app to hide game guardian

• 8 months later...